- USA Only
- 7 applicants
Title: Onboarding Specialist
Location: Remote – USA
Who is Boulevard?
Boulevard provides the first and only client experience platform for appointment-based, self-care businesses. We empower our customers to give their clients more of the magical moments that matter most.
Before launching in 2016, our founders spent months interviewing salon managers and working behind front desks to understand their pain points so we could design a modern, user-friendly platform that meets the unique needs of their business. Our roots may be in hair salons, but we are built for the broader self-care industry, including many types of salons, spas, MedSpas, barbershops, and more. Our technology not only helps our customers survive but thrive. Take a look at how we (and YOU) can make that happen.
We have an insatiable curiosity and embrace experimentation. We believe that simple solutions require the most sophistication, and we design each and every detail to maximize potential, power, and impact. Do our values match? Read through our story and what we value the most.
Our team values and celebrates our diverse backgrounds. Being open about who we are and what we do allows us to do the best work of our lives. We believe in equal opportunity for all, and you should too.
The Customer Experience group is responsible for launching, supporting, and strengthening business relationships with Boulevard customers. Playing a critical role in the customer journey, the Onboarding Specialists serve as project managers, guides and partners to their customers, owning the relationship from sale to adoption.
What you’ll do here:
- Serve as the main point of contact during onboarding, delivering premium-level customer service through email, text, phone, and video conference
- Understand and anticipate the customer’s business needs and configure their account settings
- Ensure customer’s data is successfully ingested
- Manage the onboarding project end-to-end and meet the go-live deadline
- Identify and proactively mitigate any customer cancellation/churn risks
- Collaborate regularly with Sales, Product, Engineering, Finance, and other Customer Experience teams to ensure continuous improvement and ongoing customer satisfaction
What you’ll need to thrive:
- Experience: 1-3 years of experience in tech support, training, operations or customer success
- Technical aptitude – You’ll learn Boulevard’s technology platform, communicate with contacts of varying technical savvy, and offer creative solutions for customer needs.
- Joy for organization and planning: You are organized, confident, and highly resourceful. Friends call you to untangle the patio lights or set the itinerary for a group trip. You take pride in sharing processes that are effective, easy, and enjoyable.
- High EQ – You navigate complex interactions with your versatile communication style, sophisticated interpersonal skills, and a resilient spirit.
- Love for customers – You are a people person, and love serving as a partner and resource for your customers
- Bonus Points for prior SaaS experience, Salesforce experience, and experience with the luxury and self-care industry
Your starting total cash compensation for this role is between $52,325 – $74,750, depending on your current skills, experience, training, and overall market demands. This salary range is subject to change, and there is always room for growth and advancement.
In addition to the wonderful people you’ll get to work with (meet some of them here!) and challenging projects that’ll push you – Boulevard is here to make sure you’re always at the top of your game emotionally, mentally, and physically.
- We’ve got you covered with a 401(k) match plus dental, medical, vision, and life insurance.
- Take a break whenever you need with our flexible vacation day policy.
- Fully remote so you can choose where you want to work. You’ll receive a work from home stipend every month.
- Family planning resources and specialized support programs.
- Equity: get ahead on the ground floor and grow with Boulevard.
- Boulevard Bucks Learning and Development program allows employees to explore businesses in the market we serve.
We recommend following our official LinkedIn page to stay up to date on all things Boulevard life!
Boulevard Labs, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. All employment decisions at Boulevard Labs, Inc. are based on business needs, job requirements, and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.