New Hire Onboarding Manager
- USA Only
- 0 applicants (0%)
Title: New Hire Onboarding Manager
Location: Deerfield, IL, US | Remote US
iRhythm is a leading digital healthcare company focused on the way cardiac arrhythmias are clinically diagnosed by combining our wearable bio sensing technology with powerful cloud-based data analytics and Artificial Intelligence capabilities. Our goal is to be the leading provider of ambulatory ECG monitoring for patients at risk for arrhythmias. iRhythm’s continuous ambulatory monitoring has already put over 4 million patients and their doctors on a shorter path to what they both need answers.
About this role:
The New Hire Onboarding, Manager of Commercial Strategy will be responsible for managing all Commercial Strategy role-specific aspects of the commercial organization’s new hire onboarding and training program. Specific responsibilities include developing, executing, coordinating, assessing the effectiveness of and iterating upon our commercial strategy new hire onboarding program.
Specific job responsibilities include:
- Manage all aspects of the development and delivery of effective training content for new hires in the commercial strategy organization.
- Develop, maintain and modify training materials relevant to the ambulatory monitoring space that aligns with the product marketing strategy and key messages.
- Maintain the commercial strategy training curriculum, including core competencies and objectives that are in alignment with evolving corporate initiatives and priorities.
- Create effective account management, customer experience and integration skills training and competency assessments.
- Engage and partner with key stakeholders and cross-functional leaders to ensure readiness for training and onboarding of commercial strategy team members.
- Maintain regular interactions with the Commercial Strategy leadership team to understand and initiate training based on field needs and customer questions or objections.
- Analyze, design, develop and evaluate training solutions, including interactive instructor-led courses, self-instruction, and web-based learning modules.
- Create metrics and assess effectiveness of commercial strategy training programs.
- Lead the creation of training materials that are educationally effective (format, readability, logical flow and alignment to learning objectives) for Commercial Strategy new hires.
- Lead and evaluate Commercial Strategy capstone project completion.
- Develop and implement appropriate pull-through plans to ensure continued utilization of learning initiatives for new hires.
- Manage role-specific training in partnership with the Manager of New Hire Onboarding
- Manage the 12-week objectives of the Commercial Strategy Field Trainer program in partnership with the Manager of New Hire Onboarding.
- Lead and participate in cross-functional projects as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree
- At least 4-5 years’ experience in the pharma, biotech, medical device or diagnostics industry with sales training, field sales, or field sales management experiences a strong plus. Cardiovascular and arrhythmia experience preferred.
- Experience developing and delivering initial and ongoing training to Commercial teams. Training delivery and/or instructional design experience a plus.
- Ability to develop training programs and content without support of external vendors.
- High competency in the following areas: highly collaborative, strong oral and verbal communication, excellent multi-tasking, planning, process and project management, effective decision making, results-oriented, ability to work under pressure and with tight deadlines.
- Experience with meeting management with the ability to structure small- and large-group meetings to achieve pre-defined objectives.
- Self-starter with an ability to identify behavioral and knowledge gaps and develop training to address them.
- Demonstrated strong interpersonal skills and ability to build effective working relationships throughout all levels of the organization.
- Up to 40% travel required
What’s in it for you:
This is a full-time position with competitive compensation package, excellent benefits including medical, dental, and vision insurance (all of which start on your first day), paid holidays, and PTO!
iRhythm also provides additional benefits including 401K (with company match), an Employee Stock Purchase Plan, paid parental leave, pet insurance discount, Cultural Committee/Charity events, and so much more!
FLSA Status: Exempt
As a part of our core values, we ensure a diverse and inclusive workforce. We welcome and celebrate people of all backgrounds, experiences, skills, and perspectives. iRhythm Technologies, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer (M/F/V/D). Pursuant to San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment all qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Make iRhythm your path forward.