Manager, Accounts Receivable
- USA Only
- 0 applicants (0%)
Title: Manager, Accounts Receivable
Location: US National
United States, Remote
It’s no surprise that 6sense is named a top workplace year after year we have industry-leading technology developed and taken to market by a world-class team. Our CEO Jason Zintak was recognized as the #1 CEO in the small & medium business category by Glassdoor’s 2021 Top CEO Employees Choice Awards.
6sense has also won several accolades that demonstrate its reputation as an employer of choice including the Glassdoor Best Place to Work (2022), TrustRadius Tech Cares (2021) and Inc. Best Workplaces (2022, 2021, 2020, 2019).
6sense reinvents the way organizations create, manage, and convert pipeline to revenue. The 6sense Revenue AI captures anonymous buying signals, predicts the right accounts to target at the ideal time, and recommends the channels and messages to boost revenue performance. Removing guesswork, friction and wasted sales effort, 6sense empowers sales, marketing, and customer success teams to signicantly improve pipeline quality, accelerate sales velocity, increase conversion rates, and grow revenue predictably.
6sense is looking for a Manager, Accounts Receivable to join our growing team. This role is a unique opportunity to apply your initiative and analytical skills to inform and execute financial operations and take ownership of our entire accounts receivable process.
The ideal candidate will have excellent analytical skills, a passion for continuous process improvement, a creative and problem-solving mindset, and the ability to clearly communicate and present key findings to leadership. In this role, you will be responsible for managing a team of analysts and accountants to ensure that all invoices are processed accurately and in a timely manner. You will also be responsible for developing and implementing policies and procedures to improve our cash flow, reduce the number of overdue accounts, and automate core receivables processes.
What you will do:
- Own and manage the total Accounts Receivable (AR) function, including invoicing, collections, and cash applications across all global business
- Ensure accurate AR team execution so all invoices are accurate, properly coded, and issued in a timely manner
- Work with internal teams to review, investigate and help resolve customer accounts and any discrepancies including credits, discount, adjustments on invoices
- Resolve collections by examining customer payment plans, payment history, credit line; and coordinating with outside collections agencies
Develop and implement policies and procedures to improve cash flow, reduce overdue accounts, and increase team efficiency
Manage a global team of analysts and accountants, providing training and support as with a developmental focus for each team member
- Work closely with the sales and customer service teams to resolve any billing issues or disputes
- Prepare monthly reports and provide recommendations to senior management; monitor and analyze AR aging reports to identify trends and areas for improvement
- Lead development and documentation of AR-related policies and procedures
Partner with Operations and Finance leadership to drive DSO targets and improvement initiatives
Lead and represent AR in cross-functional process improvement initiatives using working knowledge and experience to identify issues and implement scalable solutions
What you will need:
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, accounting, management or related field. Strong working knowledge of accounting/ finance required. IPO experience is a plus
- At least 5-7 years of relevant experience in accounts receivable or collections and 2+ years of relevant management/supervisory experience
Excellent communication, interpersonal skills, and demonstrated ability to work effectively with key cross-functional partners
Must have a proven track record to follow through on complex projects from inception to implementation
- Experience managing a team of accountants/analysts
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Sage Intacct, or other accounting software required
Base Salary Range: $90,000 to $125,000. The base salary range represents the anticipated low and high end of the base salary range for this position. Actual salaries may vary and may be above or below the range based on various factors, including but not limited to work location and experience. The base salary is one component of 6sense’s total compensation package for this position. Other compensation may include a bonus program or commission plan, and stock options if approved by 6sense’s board. In addition, 6sense provides a variety of benefits, including generous health insurance coverage, life, and disability insurance, a 401K employer matching program, paid holidays, self- care days, and paid time off (PTO).