Manager, Accounts Payable
- USA Only
- 0 applicants (0%)
Manager, Accounts Payable
FINANCE – FINANCE
Matterport, Inc. (Nasdaq: MTTR) is leading the digital transformation of the built world. Our groundbreaking spatial data platform turns buildings into property intelligence data to make nearly every space more valuable and accessible. Millions of buildings in more than 177 countries have been transformed into immersive Matterport digital twins to improve every part of the building lifecycle from planning, construction, and operations to documentation, appraisal and marketing. Learn more at matterport.com and browse a gallery of digital twins.
Visit our Matterport Comparably Profile to learn more about working at Matterport and the awards we have won for being a Great Place to Work!
About the Role:
We are looking for an organized and hands-on Accounts Payable Manager to provide strong leadership to our Accounts Payable department and to ensure that the department runs smoothly and efficiently. The Accounts Payable Manager’s responsibilities include optimizing processes, maintaining accurate records, processing payments, and training staff members. The Accounts Payable Manager must be knowledgeable, analytical, and have good communication skills.
What you will do:
- Manage the AP department and provide support and guidance to the team.
- Ensuring systems, policies, and procedures adhere to company policies while functioning with accuracy and timeliness.
- Keep track of the company’s financial expenditures, maintain the database, and provide reports as requested.
- Provide detailed account variance analysis.
- Standardize procedures to generate efficiency.
- Follow company procedures for compliance; coding and processing invoices, including:
- distinguishing appropriate accounting periods and ensuring proper GL account codes are used.
- Ensure 2-way and 3-way matchings accuracy.
- Analyze and reconcile general ledger accounts and prepare detailed journal entries.
- Manage payment runs and handle payment requests.
- Support monthly and yearly accruals.
- Conduct month-end, quarter-end, and year-end reconciliations and analyses.
- Ensure all accounts payable issues are identified, communicated, and resolved in a timely manner.
- Manage the 1099 process and resolve any issues.
- Assist with accounting department audit requests.
- Special projects as requested and directed by the management team.
Who you are:
We want to hear from you! We are looking to build the best team of people who will be empowered to do their best work. If you have what it takes, but don’t necessarily meet every bullet in the job description we encourage you to apply.
US based Matterport employees who travel for work, attend employee gatherings or work onsite at any of our offices are required as a condition of employment to be vaccinated against COVID 19. Proof of full vaccination including Booster will be required, unless a reasonable accommodation is approved.
The US base salary range for this full-time position is $77,400 – $161,100 & Bonus & Benefits & Equity. Our salary ranges are determined by role, level and location. The range displayed on each job posting reflects the minimum and maximum target for new hire salaries for the position across all US locations. Within the range, individual pay is determined by work location and additional factors, including job-related skills, experience and relevant education or training. Your recruiter can share more about the specific salary range for your preferred location during the hiring process.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting required
- Public Company experience required
- 3 – 5 years’ hands-on experience with managing and supervising the Accounts Payable department and staff in the organization.
- 3 – 5 years’ experience with general ledger, month-end close functions, reconciliations, auditing, etc.
- A problem solver
- Experience with leadership roles and display problem-solving capabilities.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Good presentation skills.
- Strong analytical and time management skills.
- Advanced proficiency in Excel
- Must be highly organized, detail-oriented, analytical, self-motivated, and possess a team attitude.
- Able to multitask and work under pressure to plan and problem-solve.
- Must possess a willingness to learn and grow to meet the changing requirements of the job and business.
- Ability to learn new systems quickly.
- Experiences using NetSuite and Tipalti preferred.
Perks & Benefits
- Comprehensive health plans – 100% of premiums covered for employees. (90% of family premiums)
- Flexible Time Off for Exempt Employees/Generous PTO plan for Non-Exempt Employees – Take time to rest, relax and explore! Plus we offer Summer Fridays!
- 401k, Company ownership in the form of RSU’s & ESPP Program
- Commuter Benefits
- For more detail visit www.matterport.com/careers * Medical and retirement benefits vary by Country
Belief in Diversity
At Matterport, we don’t just accept differences, we celebrate them and recognize the value they bring to our customers and employees. Matterport is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and works to create and support diversity at Matterport. Equal opportunity and consideration are afforded to all qualified applicants and employees. We won’t unlawfully discriminate on the basis of gender, identity or expression, race, ethnicity, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, physical or mental disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, and any other category protected by law. We are committed to providing employees with a work environment that provides a sense of inclusion and belonging and is free of discrimination and harassment. We also consider all qualified candidates regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
Matterport is likewise committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to all qualified applicants and employees with disabilities in accordance with the American Disabilities Act