- USA Only
- 1 applicant (8%)
At Jack Henry, we deliver technology solutions that are digitally transforming and empowering community banks and credit unions to provide enhanced and streamlined user experiences to their customers and members. Our best-in-class products are just the start as we lay the groundwork for the future of digital banking and payments. We hope you’ll join us. We can’t do it without you.
Under general supervision, the Leave Coordinator will oversee leave requests and accommodations requiring specialized attention, particularly those arising under the Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA), the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), state and local leave laws, and short-term or long-term disability plans.
The targeted compensation for this position will be $52,000-$60,000.
This is a remote position and canidates can be located throughout the U.S.
What you’ll be responsible for:
- Communicates with employees regarding their needs for leave and/or modified work schedules. Ensures that employees are aware of their responsibilities and of any documentation and notice required to qualify for and to take leave.
- Handles the FMLA leave administration process from the employee’s initial notice of the need for leave to the return to work. This includes gathering and completing all required paperwork, determining leave eligibility, designating leave as FMLA-qualifying, requesting medical certification as needed, and accounting for intermittent and reduced schedule leave use.
- Monitors and assists managers to ensure intermittent and reduced scheduled leaves are accurately accounted for those on approved intermittent FMLA leaves are accurately maintained.
- Handles requests for ADA reasonable accommodations and facilitates interactive dialog between managers and employees
- Maintains reasonable communication with employees on leave to facilitate smooth and timely return to work; relays communication between employees and their managers during leave within reason.
- May perform other job duties as assigned.
What you’ll need to have:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- Minimum of four years of Human Resources experience with emphasis in leave administration.
- Organizational skills with the ability to prioritize responsibilities and meet deadlines.
- Able to understand and administer leave administration in accordance with federal and state regulations and company policy.
- Experience with Microsoft Excel, specifically with pivot tables and formulas.
What would be nice for you to have:
- Completion of specialized certification or training on FMLA/leave administration a plus.
- Project Management experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
If you got this far, we hope you’re feeling excited about this opportunity. Even if you don’t feel you meet every single requirement on this posting, we still encourage you to apply. We’re eager to meet motivated people who align with Jack Henry’s mission and can contribute to our company in a variety of ways.
Why Jack Henry?
At Jack Henry, we pride ourselves through our motto of, “Do the right thing, do whatever it takes, and have fun.” We recognize the value of our associates and believe much of our company’s strength and success depends on their well- being.
We demonstrate our commitment by offering outstanding benefit programs to ensure the physical, mental & financial wellbeing of our people is always met.
Culture of Commitment
Ask our associates why they love Jack Henry, and many will tell you it is because our culture is exceptional. We do great things together. Rising to meet challenges and seeking opportunities is part of who we are as an organization. Our culture has helped us stay strong through challenging times and we credit our dedicated associates for our success. Visit our Corporate Responsibility site to learn more about our culture and commitment to our people, customers, community, environment, and shareholders.
Equal Employment Opportunity
At Jack Henry, we know we are better together. We value, respect, and protect the uniqueness each of us brings. Innovation flourishes by including all voices and makes our business—and our society—stronger. Jack Henry is an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to providing equal opportunity in all of our employment practices, including selection, hiring, performance management, promotion, transfer, compensation, benefits, education, training, social, and recreational activities to all persons regardless of race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, genetic information, pregnancy, marital status, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, sexual orientation, and military and veteran status, or any other protected status protected by local, state or federal law.
No one will be subject to, and Jack Henry prohibits, any form of discipline, reprisal, intimidation, or retaliation for good faith reports or complaints of incidents of discrimination of any kind, pursuing any discrimination claim, or cooperating in related investigations.
Requests for full corporate job description may be requested through the interview process at any time.