Lead Strategic Finance Analyst
- USA Only
Title: Lead Strategic Finance Analyst
Location: United States
Webflow is the modern way to create for the web. We envision a world where more people can leverage the power and flexibility of code without writing any to bring the most impactful websites, stores, and applications they can imagine to reality.
We’re looking for a Strategic Finance Lead to partner with the business on strategy and execution to enable and accelerate long-term growth and sustainability for Webflow, bring understanding and predictability to Webflow’s financials, and provide financial insights and analytics to inform strategic decision making.
About the role
- Location: San Francisco or US remote
- Employment type: Full-time
As a Strategic Finance Lead , you will:
- Lead strategic and financial planning and forecasting process, including budget and headcount, and manage effective communications and prioritization across the organization to enable and accelerate long term growth and sustainability of Webflow
- Build and own detailed financial models for in-depth analyses, as well as ensure their quality, timeliness, and accuracy
- Identify actionable insights to Webflow’s financials and strategic levers for growth, and uncover and size key opportunities to drive business impact and prioritize resources through rigorous, fact-based, and quantitative analysis (i.e. ROI analysis, scenario planning) and external market research
- Provide regular analysis and reporting in a clear, concise, and impactful way to our internal and external stakeholders to ensure key drivers, variances, issues, and required actions are deeply understood
- Establish and monitor key metrics in partnership with Data, Business Operations, and Company leadership to measure business performance, proactively highlight risks, improve forecasts and opportunities, and design and implement actionable recommendations
- Identify and implement systems and initiatives to optimize processes, drive automation, and streamline deliverables to effectively scale operations with business growth.
That said, these responsibilities are just the start! At Webflow, we encourage you to contribute wherever your interests take you and shape your role accordingly. And this isn’t just a philosophical bent: we actually give you 4 hours a week (10% of the work week) to pursue passion projects outside of your role responsibilities.
You’ll thrive as a Strategic Finance Lead if you:
- Have progressive finance and analytics experience in a fast-paced environment scaling high-growth businesses in the Technology industry, preferably at an enterprise software or SaaS focused business
- Are well-versed in data-driven decision making, complex financial modeling, ROI and scenario analysis, competitive assessments with the ability to distill complex business information in a consumable way
- Have sufficient experience implementing corporate-wide processes and systems, managing cross-functional communications, identifying opportunities of efficiencies and creative solutions, driving automation to optimize operations in a scalable and repeatable way
- Have experience manipulating large datasets and proficiency or willingness to learn SQL and data visualization tools (eg. Tableau)
- Have a collaborative working style and demonstrated ability to build strong cross-functional relationships with positivity and solution orientation
- Have ability to deal effectively with ambiguity, thrive in an unstructured, fast-paced environment with competing deadlines, and re-prioritize demands as events change
- Are a strategic thinker, self-starter, excellent communicator with strong intellectual curiosity, attention to detail, diligence, and a learning and growth mindset
If you don’t meet 100% of the above qualifications, you should still seriously consider applying. Studies show that you can still be considered for a role if you meet just 50% of the role’s requirements.
Our commitments to you
- We offer competitive salary and equity packages
- We’ll invest in your physical and mental well-being with health, dental, and vision benefits and a monthly stipend for health and wellness expenses
- We’ll pay you to take a vacation seriously. We’ll give you a $1,000 bonus for taking your first vacation with us that is more than 5 days
- We offer flexible parental leave
- We provide remote employees with the equipment they need to create a great remote work environment
- We will offer you the support you need to help you grow as an impactful Strategic Finance Lead and a human being