Lead Nurture Specialist
- USA Only
- 0 applicants (0%)
Title: Lead Nurture Specialist
Reporting to the Lead Nurture Supervisor, the Lead Nurture Specialist will support enrollment activities by contacting prospective students and families that have expressed interest in our full-time virtual schools. The Lead Nurture Specialist will be responsible for building strong relationships with prospective families through outbound and inbound communications. A successful representative will be able to excel at identifying the needs of the families they serve. They should be able to provide clarifying program information to prospective families and assist them with making an informed decision about their student(s) education. Keeping customer satisfaction at the core of every behavior they demonstrate.
- Use consultative approach to educate and support families interested in our online program
- Strive to reach registration goals and contribute to the growth of the business
- Ability to actively handle objections and counsel concerns using consultative approach
- Strong sales approach to handle Inbound and Outbound calls professionally, accurately, consistently, and efficiently
- Handle Inbound and Outbound calls in a phone queue setting, assisting families with program inquiries and registration
- Handle chat inquiries from prospective families
- Use sales approach to register families using our education management system
- Use a consultative approach to build rapport
- Understand different state enrollment requirements to determine student eligibility
- Maintain high level knowledge of all program processes and qualifications
- Create and maintain accurate prospect and customer records in SalesForce and Education Management System
- Maintain accuracy of student records/data in accordance with all regulatory requirements.
- Participate in ongoing training
- Other duties as assigned
- Minimum one year sales related outbound call experience
- Must be willing to work evenings until 11:00 pm EST and weekends
- Prior school enrollment/registration experience a plus
- Prior experience with Salesforce preferred
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Experience in customer service and team environment with strong consultative sales skills
- Professional phone etiquette
- Strong oral and written communication skills, organizational skills, multitasking skills, and time management skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Ability to pay close attention to detail
- Flexibility and the ability to work in a fast-paced work environment
- Highly organized and self-motivated
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and proven positive attitude
- Must be a customer-focused, team player
Pearson Virtual Schools is focused on providing a flexible work environment to its employees, including the ability to work from home on a regular basis in most positions. We believe that flexibility in work/life balance is a critical part of our culture and employee satisfaction, and we are proud to provide our employees with the ability to work from anywhere, anytime. In exchange, we require that employees have the appropriate means to work remotely, including adherence to our work at home policies regarding home office setup, including but not limited to the privacy of records, technology standards, equipment standards and expectations.
The following equipment will be provided to you by the company as a full-time employee:
- Laptop and phone
The following equipment will need to be provided by you, as the employee, when working from home:
- 2 nd monitor (required)
- Mouse (required)
- Keyboard (required)
- Customer Centric – Acts with a strong customer mindset (both internal and external) and is a visible advocate for the customer. Builds strong relationships with customers and uses those to improve their experience and outcomes.
- Communications – A great communicator who engages teams and stakeholders with thoughtful delivery and messages that resonate.
- Works well in a matrix – Models collaboration, solves problems with peers, builds trust and support.
- Takes personal responsibility – Can be relied on to complete tasks timely and well, demonstrates “ownership” regardless of the outcome, proactive in exploring and exploiting new opportunities.
Compensation at Pearson is influenced by a wide array of factors including but not limited to skill set, level of experience, and specific location. As required by the Colorado, California, Washington State, and New York City laws, the pay range for this position is as follows: