Awesome opportunity for a full-stack web application development Jedi with a focus on Laravel and a passion for software engineering to join a successful and globally respected company. Flexibility to work remotely in an Asia- Pacific/European time zone, with a friendly and capable team.
Creative Force (creativeforce.team) is a fast-growing global SaaS company, with our flagship B2B product serving hundreds of clients globally, hundreds of thousands of users, and growing.
Our team is fully remote, distributed worldwide, set-up with all the tools to collaborate effectively across distance and time zones. Our engineering team is in Australia and Europe— we’re currently inviting candidates located anywhere in Asia Pacific region to apply, to work from your home office or coworking space.
We're looking for an engineer with core strengths in Laravel, database design, and software engineering and architecture. The successful applicant will be a well-rounded engineer, with expertise in server-side technologies and frameworks, as well as experience working with Amazon Web Services, in particular; S3, EC2, RDS and Cloudfront.
You will be provided with project requirements, UX wireframes, UI design and direction, and be able to implement capably and confidently, with help and advice from senior members of the team.
Located anywhere in Asia Pacific/European time zone. / Located anywhere in Australia, New Zealand or +/- 2 hours within the AET timezone.
5+ years commercial experience in a software engineering / development role.
Have worked with Laravel on commercial projects.
Finesse – attention-to-detail, robust code and pixel perfection. You will be expected to carefully implement complex requirements with a focus on solid architecture, security, and performance.
Passion – for the internet, open-source, computing, devices, gaming and Star Wars. You’re keen to push the envelope and develop elegant solutions, continuously improving your skills and projects that you work on.
English fluency is a must.
Experience and capabilities
We're looking for enthusiastic, fast learners, eager to continuously learn and improve skills. Ideally you have a mix of the following:
Software engineering and architecture skills in PHP and Laravel
- Experience with AWS services: S3, EC2, RDS (MySQL) & Cloudfront
- Experience writing unit, integrated and acceptance tests
Implemented UI’s with clean, semantic HTML5, CSS3, SASS, grid frameworks and responsive web design
Linux hosting environment, and shell command line familiarity
Demonstrated experience with Git, collaborating with other developers and working with other peoples' code
What we offer
- Your birthday is a holiday every year
- 20 days paid annual leave
- 12 days paid public holidays (your local country/region public holidays)
- 38 hour work week, Monday to Friday (your weekends are yours)
Location and compensation
- Full-time role, based remotely, work anywhere from Europe to Asia Pacific
- Competitive salary, indexed to your experience and location
- Budget for computer and office equipment (pending 3 month probationary period)
Respect, growth and stability
- Friendly, sociable, responsible, collaborative team (a great place to be)
- Lots of training, excellent internal support and coaching (a great place to learn)
- Regular communication with global team via chat and video calls
- Dynamic, young, growing tech company leveraging all the latest tech tools and leading industry trends
- Stable, bootstrapped, independent business (no VCs calling the shots)