Head of Partnerships - Remote EMEA
Time zones: SBT (UTC +11) GMT (UTC +0) MSK (UTC +3) CEST (UTC +2) BST (UTC +1) JST (UTC +9) CST (UTC +8) WIB (UTC +7) MMT (UTC +6:30) BST (UTC +6) NPT (UTC +5:45) IST (UTC +5:30) UZT (UTC +5) IRDT (UTC +4:30) GST (UTC +4)
How you will make an impact
Being our Global Head of Partnerships , you will own the indirect sales channel end-to-end and will drive significant revenue growth through this channel. In this role, you will develop and grow partnerships with crucial web and application development agencies, IT consultancies, system integrators (SI), and ISVs. Reporting to our Chief Commercial Officer, you will hire and manage the partnerships team which is focussing across regions and partner types and will deliver on quarterly and annual targets while acquiring, retaining, and deepening relationships with each partner.
Some of your tasks and responsibilities include:
- You define the overall indirect / partner-led strategy and execution plan including the ideal partner profile, the evolution of the partner journey as well as the evolution of the partner program.
- You establish playbooks, touch points, processes, and tools around the partner journey.
- You make sure that we add value to our partners and that they add value for us.
- You lead a partner team of initially 3 colleagues and will hire, coach, and retain key talent for the partnership team.
- You are the primary point of contact and engagement manager for our Tier 1 solution partners across multiple continents (EMEA, NA, APAC).
- You are responsible for driving the awareness and enablement of the partners - both technically and commercially.
- You drive co-marketing & co-selling initiatives with key partners.
- You and the team hit quarterly and annual targets for recurring revenue contributions to the business.
- You will engage in strategic alliances such as the MACH alliance and in the broader composable tech ecosystem.
Working at Hygraph
Competitive commission structure with an uncapped bonus and VSOP bundle.
Our team members are super passionate about our product and self-motivation is the driving factor for our team's success.
We believe in a remote-first approach where everyone is encouraged to do their best from wherever they are and work together with responsibility, accountability, and ownership.
A flexible work environment encourages people to work according to what works best for them and maintain a good work-life balance.
We are an international and friendly team spread across 17 countries, coming together once a year for our annual off-site/retreat.
We provide the latest IT equipment (e.g. MacBooks), and a personal growth & education package.
Our expectations from you
- 8+ years of relevant B2B SaaS sales, business development, and/ or account management experience - preferably indirect/ partner sales.
- 3+ years of experience leading teams of up to 10 people.
- You are an organizational talent with outstanding communication skills and are eager to work independently and take on responsibility from the very beginning.
- You have a structured approach, an analytical and pragmatic way of thinking, and a hands-on mentality.
- Track record of delivering successful business outcomes.
- You enjoy pioneering new approaches and directions, while also being rigorous in evaluating opportunities and results.
- Ability to understand and teach the technical features of the GraphCMS product to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Experience in a development/design agency, IT consultancy, and/or SaaS environment is highly advantageous.
The application is reviewed.
Intro call with our Talent Acquisition Manager.
First interview with our Chief Commercial Officer.
Case study or assignment.
Case study debriefing and interview with colleagues from our Commercial and Leadership Team.
Team Fit call.
Reference Check and Offer.
The response time is usually within 2 weeks for each step. You could expect some alterations when necessary.
At Hygraph , we're building the leading GraphQL Federated Content Platform. Our goal is to enable developers and content operators to create, enrich, unify, and deliver content across platforms. We are trusted to manage content for teams from over 50,000 organizations like Telenor, Burrow, Gamescom, and Shure. With over $10M in funding from OpenOcean, Peak, and Paua Ventures, you will be part of a remote-first and globally distributed team of over 70 colleagues, committed to working collaboratively, transparently, and passionately.
- We are customer-centric and goal-driven.
- We believe in innovation and encourage everyone to voice their opinions.
- We use our own product on a daily basis.
- We are open in our communication and feedback.
We are an equal opportunity employer and are committed to hiring people with diverse backgrounds. We believe that diversity, unique backgrounds, qualities, and different cultures enrich the productivity of our workspace and also promote innovation and creativity.