Head of Enablement
- 8 applicants
Head of Enablement
We are an ambitious, international team with more than 30 nationalities represented today. We believe that people do their best work when they’re given the freedom to thrive and grow. Thinking big, bringing a positive attitude, and taking full ownership are three characteristics that thread our team together.
Founded in 2016 Spendesk today serves thousands of businesses in Europe and the US, and we recently raised a further 100m investment bringing our series C funding to over 200m and in the process becoming one of Europe’s latest Tech Unicorns. Our team of 350+ Spendeskers is spread across four offices in Paris, Berlin, London and San Francisco, alongside many teammates working remotely from various cities in Europe.
And we’re growing fast. Come join us!
As Spendesk’s Head of Enablement , you will be in charge of driving the function vision, strategy, road-mapping and execution across the organisation. Enablement is today one of the strategic capabilities we are investing in heavily as we are convinced by the huge impact it will bring to our revenue organization.
The challenge, if you accept it, will be to build & structure a scalable organization meeting local needs while ensuring global coherency & excellence.
Enablement is part of the broader Operations teams which mission is to build & run the Spendesk Commercial Engine to empower every revenue team member in achieving their mission.
What will you be doing?
Drive the Enablement vision, strategy, road-mapping and execution across the organisation.
Build, structure and lead the enablement organisation to drive performance, innovation and cross-functional alignment.
Define the tools, systems & processes necessary to make your function effective & support your team in rolling out them
Animate your team & stakeholders with appropriate operating cadences, routines & communication
Grow & develop your team so they can continuously learn & increase their impact in the organization
Lead evangelization of Spendesk enablement capabilities and future direction both internally and externally.
Passionate about building best-in-class Enablement department?
A person of integrity and strong work ethics;
Curious by nature and a creative problem-solver who looks at problems from every angle and explores around corners before landing on the path forward: you quickly understand the different issues at stake and show initiative to avoid getting stuck;
Growth-minded with high level of energy and positivity;
A leader leading by example?
What we’re looking for
- 10 years of direct experience in Sales, Sales Enablement and/or Sales Training required. Past experience selling B2B solutions and/or managing B2B sales teams preferred.
- A system thinker mindset, understanding the benefits and limitations of organization models at various stages and subject to priorities of the company. You have designed and implemented processes & systems to enhance and accelerate the feedback loop across the organisation.
- Strong management & leadership skills, you developed both individual contributors as well as team leaders in a fast growing environment
- A team player attitude, with excellent interpersonal skills, enthusiastic and positive personality
- Outstanding capacity to communicate with other teams and stakeholders in a fast-paced environment.
As we are an international team, please submit your application and CV in English.
– Exciting time to join Spendesk in terms of growth and opportunities
– Competitive compensation package with equity (everyone is an owner of the company!)
– Flexible and remote-friendly work environment
– The best equipment for your needs (Macbook Pro, secondary screen, …)
– Internal social events (hackathon, company-wide parties, offsite, …)
– Brand-new offices in the heart of Paris, Berlin & London
– A purple Spendesk card (for your work purchases)!
– And more!