- 36 applicants (75%)
Comparable titles: Social Media Content Designer, Marketing Designer, Motion Graphic Designer, Digital Designer, Visual Content Designer, Art Director, Animation Designer.
Dream in 9:16? Thrive in a collaborative team environment? Love making attention-grabbing, animated social media creative assets?
Want to work with a team that values all of those things, and most of all, you?
Um, hi. When can you start?
A bit on us: Sculpt helps leading B2B brands use social media to reach their customers, inspire their advocates, and close more deals.
A bit on you: You’ve been mastering your craft long enough to quickly say “what if we tried” for a plethora of client scenarios. You’re agile, self- aware, collaborative, and original. There’s an organized method to your madness. You’re a hoarder of great ideas, and a trier of new things. You believe in the power of brand cohesion but aren’t afraid to color outside the lines. You know a click isn’t just a metric, it’s a human with intent, so you get to know your audience before opening up Creative Cloud.
A bit on our clients: Protected under NDA, they include global tech companies, big B2B brands, and the cutest mandarin brand in the country.
A bit on Sculpt Designers : Some agencies hand social media managers a Canva account and call it their design team. (Not that there’s anything wrong with that, but…not here.)
At Sculpt, our Designers work collaboratively with strategists, Engagement Managers, and content managers to take ideas from plan to publish. Your role — production — sits right in the middle of that process. You conceive, remix, and experiment to make deliverables that drive results—be it engagement, new customers, or an elevated brand position. As social media-focused design/visual content designer, you ensure a standard of excellence on every creative deliverable leaving our shop, no matter how small. You will be involved in every step of the creative process, and have direct access to our clients to make exceptional work. Expect to infuse originality and intention into every project on your plate.
What does that look like? Expect to…
- Design for cross-channel social media campaigns
- Build bright variants of lead-generating social media ads
- Create dynamic static and animated creative
- Develop content style guides and templates for new clients
- Assist with presentations on content art direction
- Push the boundaries of social platforms and formats
- Propose new formats, themes, and ideas outside of the norm
As a Sculpt Designer you are accountable for:
- Creating and editing creative assets efficiently and with attention to detail
- Production of both animated and static graphics from mockups and ideation to final deliverables
- Working within brand guidelines for different clients simultaneously
- Collaborating with our amazing internal teams to nail the strategy and level up our creative output
- Adapting creative based on ‘in-market’ performance data and input from others
- Managing your workload with a range of timelines for clients — from quick-turn edits to bigger campaign concepts
Requirements for crushing it.
1) You’ve got the skills.
- At least 3-5 years experience in a design company, advertising agency or in-house creative team
- Bachelor’s degree in related field or equivalent practical experience
- Expert knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud (Photoshop and Illustrator)
- Experience in After Effects and/or Premiere Pro
- Solid with Google Apps (Docs, Sheets and Slides)
- Familiarity with collaboration tools ClickUp and Slack is a plus
- Strong written and verbal communicator
- Self-motivated team player capable of producing original ideas
- Excellent organization, collaborative and project management skills
- Confident working remotely and coordinating with team members virtually
2) You have an eye for design
- Ability to think creatively and originally
- Familiarity with current visual design trends and how to apply them
- Must be able to show a design portfolio of previous work or other examples (including relevant static and animation examples)
- Able to take internal team or client feedback and revise designs accordingly
3) You believe variety is the spice of life
- Adaptable to multiple clients with diverse brand standards
- Able to multitask, prioritize projects, and communicate progress under tight deadlines
- Ability to thrive with minimal direct supervision/management
4) You share our ‘Hustle & Heart’ values and are hungry for results.
- You thrive in an ever-changing, growth-oriented, team-focused environment
- You find ways to appreciate your clients and coworkers and treat them like humans, not robots
- Uncapped PTO and vacation days
- Remote-first team and work culture
- Sculpt-matched 401k, 80%-matched health insurance + optional vision/dental/life
- Quarterly and annual profit-sharing so you’re growing as we do
- Continuous investment in education and tools to help you level up
- Personal career planning tailored to where you want to grow
- Flexibility to try lots of things, and carve your own path
- Have a voice in the company’s direction and influence future hires
- Involvement in high-profile campaigns and projects (we’re picky with clients)
How to Apply + Next Steps
- We’ll look out for your application, feel free to confirm over email
- We’ll reach out to selected candidates with our requested prompts
- We’ll schedule initial interviews based on your response (thanks in advance!)
- We’ll schedule follow-up interviews with you, our Head of Creative, and our client-facing team members
- We may propose a paid pilot project to see how we work together
- We’ll make an offer to our top candidate
Please note this process may change at any time.
Sculpt is an equal opportunity employer and believes in equal opportunity for all employees and applicants. Accordingly, all employment decisions are based on the principles of equal opportunity. These decisions include recruitment, selection, promotion, transfer, discipline, compensation, benefits, training and other personnel actions involving persons in all job titles and shall occur without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), age, national origin, disability, genetic information, military status, creed, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other characteristic protected by law.
- Is this job remote-friendly? Yes. All Sculptrons work remotely on a full-time basis (it's 2022, after all).
- What if I'm not sure about going full-time? We proudly hire top creatives and marketers that work on a flexible basis alongside our full-time team. We’re committed to a FT hire, but go ahead and send us a note so we can meet.
- Who do I report to? This role will report to Kara, the Head of Creative/Design at Sculpt, and work directly with our Engagement Managers.
- Do I have enough experience? Our ideal candidate will have a diverse portfolio of strong social media content examples, demonstrate how they can push our client work forward, and have managed creative work and communication in an agency setting (strict timelines, collaborative process, multiple projects, client input).
- Why are you hiring? Growth! We believe in balancing the right number of designers so every client has the attention they need.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $55,000.00 - $70,000.00 per year