Financial Reporting Manager
- USA Only
- 0 applicants (0%)
Financial Reporting Manager
At Lyft, our mission is to improve people’s lives with the world’s best transportation. To do this, we start with our own community by creating an open, inclusive, and diverse organization.
Lyft is looking to hire a qualified and experienced Financial Reporting Manager, to its Accounting team. This is a crucial role in the financial reporting process which operates in a fast paced, public company environment. This role will report to the Director, Financial Reporting and Technical Accounting, and will work with stakeholders across the organization, to deliver timely internal and external reporting in accordance with GAAP.
- Assist in the preparation of SEC filings and supporting documents, including Form 10-K, 10-Q, proxy statements, and other required form filings
- Manage preparation of the statement of the cash flows and perform the necessary analysis for internal and external reporting purposes
- Research and drafting of new disclosures for the quarterly and annual reports
- Perform regular benchmarking analysis of peer disclosures in the quarterly and annual reports
- Maintain the non-GAAP reporting process including the maintenance and updating of Oracle mapping and reports
- Provide and present analyses on various accounting issues for earnings call preparation as well as for FP&A and other internal stakeholder
- Involvement in technical accounting projects as needed
- Assist in managing external audits, including preparation and ongoing support
- Assist in various ongoing and ad-hoc projects or initiatives as needed
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting/Finance and CPA preferred
- 6+ years of experience in accounting; including Big 4 public accounting experience and experience with financial reporting or technical accounting in a public company
- Strong project management skills, work under pressure, and meet deadlines in a fast-paced work environment
- Strong organizational, verbal, and written communication skills are a must
- Accounting research and problem solving skills required
- Strong understanding of GAAP and SEC filing requirements
- Strong quantitative and qualitative analytical skills must have significant experience in Microsoft and Google applications
- Ability to build strong relationships with internal and external business partners
- Ability to operate independently and as part of a larger functional team
- Great medical, dental, and vision insurance options
- Mental health benefits
- Family building benefits
- In addition to 12 observed holidays, salaried team members have unlimited paid time off, hourly team members have 15 days paid time off
- 401(k) plan to help save for your future
- 18 weeks of paid parental leave. Biological, adoptive, and foster parents are all eligible
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- Lyft Pink – Lyft team members get an exclusive opportunity to test new benefits of our Ridership Program
Lyft is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer committed to an inclusive and diverse workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regards to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other basis prohibited by law. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with applicable federal, state and local law.
Until further notice, Lyft employees working in the United States and Canada in any capacity (on a daily or hybrid schedule, remote, or as a visitor) are required to provide proof that they are fully vaccinated and up to date against COVID-19. Fully vaccinated and up to date means an employee has: 1) received all recommended doses in a primary series of COVID-19 vaccine; and 2) either has received a booster dose or is not yet eligible to receive a booster dose but will do so when eligible. Lyft will maintain records associated with your vaccination history in a way that is compliant with all relevant Federal, state and local laws. Exceptions to this requirement are employees who require religious or medical exemption as approved through Lyft’s accommodations process. New employees must provide proof of full vaccination or receive an accommodation exception approval prior to their start date.
This role is work-from-anywhere in the U.S., excluding U.S. territories.
The base salary range for this position in the US is $122,500 – $160,000. Salary ranges are dependent on a variety of factors, including qualifications, experience and geographic location. Range is not inclusive of potential equity offering, bonus or benefits. Your recruiter can share more information about the salary range specific to your working location and other factors during the hiring process.