Financial Planning and Analysis Senior
- USA Only
- 0 applicants (0%)
Financial Planning & Analysis (FP&A) Senior
Locations: Remote, US Time Type: Full time
Job Requisition Id: R-00111019
Leidos is seeking a Financial Planning & Analysis (FP&A) Senior to support our FP&A team in our Military and Veteran Health Solutions Operation. This position is within the Operations Financial Planning and Analysis team and will be key in assisting the organization with meeting its financial commitments by providing timely and accurate risk assessed forecasts for the Health Group Leadership. This role reports directly to the MVHS FP&A Senior Manager.
- Drive the monthly, quarterly and annual forecasting processes for the operation
- Assist in establishing short- and long-range operations financial goals, objectives, policies, and operating procedures.
- Assist with monitoring indirect budgets and developing forecasts
- Develop and continually improve budgeting, financial projections, and operating forecast
- Measure performance against key AOP metrics such as Revenue, Expense, OI, Cash, DWC and DSO.
- Track and measure utilization and time sold metrics
- Perform data reconciliation and consolidation, as well as variance analysis.
- Support analysis of projects that deliver key insights for making critical business decisions.
- Support key weekly, monthly and quarterly reporting deliverables that track and communicate the performance of the business’s key metrics
- Responsible for supporting the consolidated planning of all Cash, FCF, and Balance Sheet accounts.
- Responsible for creation of efficiencies through continuous focus on improved accuracy and forecasting methodologies and identifying opportunities to increase forecasting within the team.
- Directly interface with various functions within the operation and serves as a key liaison various stakeholders both internal and external
- Ad-hoc business performance reporting
- Facilitate ad-hoc activities such as Annual People Moves, Onsite/Offsite designation reviews, etc.
- Identify and communicate areas of concern to both operational and financial leadership when identified in a timely manner.
- Support management team and the Heads of Department with data-driven analysis
- Communicate clearly, succinctly, and with thoughtful planning on messaging and timelines when working with others.
- Operate in a highly organized manner with structured processes to meet all required deliverables in a timely manner.
- Bachelor’s degree and 8-12+ years of prior relevant experience in financial planning and analysis. Additional years of relevant FP&A experience may be considered in lieu of a degree.
- Prior experience must include leading periodic financial forecasting processes and establishing short- and long-range operations financial goals, objectives, policies, and operating procedures.
- Able to create forward looking financial projections for all of the accounting statements and accompanying measurements.
- Strong knowledge of continuous improvement in budgeting, financial projections, and operating forecast
- Knows how to measure performance against key Annual Operating Plan (AOP) metrics such as Revenue, Expense, OI, Cash, DWC and DSO.
- Experienced with Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Expertise in quantitative analysis and presentation.
- Broad experience presenting, interacting and influencing peers.
- Candidate must possess excellent interpersonal skills to effectively communicate with internal customers.
- Demonstrate the highest standards of accuracy and precision in work products.
- Demonstrate excellent verbal and written communication skills and be able to clearly articulate and respond to requests for data.
- US citizenship is required and able to obtain security clearance as needed.
- Power BI Experience
- Strong knowledge of Leidos systems and processes including: Project Insight, CostPoint, Cognos, and Fusion
- Strong understanding of government contracting industry/environment and complex contract types
- Expert proficiency in Microsoft Excel and financial modeling
Pay Range $84,500.00 – $130,000.00 – $175,500.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
Leidos is a Fortune 500 information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 36,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $11.09 billion for the fiscal year ended January 3, 2020.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That’s why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement.
Commitment and Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.