Financial Planning and Analysis Manager
- USA Only
- 0 applicants (0%)
FP &A Manager
United States (U.S.)
ID.me simplifies how people securely prove and share their identity online. The company empowers people to control their data through a portable and trusted login, which means they don’t need to create a new password when visiting sites that have the ID.me button.
The COVID-19 pandemic accelerated digital migration for many critical services. Those services require a trusted identity to safeguard against fraud and help ensure people are who they claim to be. With ID.me, login and identity credentials move with people, which can reduce the time and frustration of having to verify at multiple sites and set up multiple passwords.
ID.me is a credential service provider compliant with federal standards for digital identity verification.
In addition to helping people control their credentials and data, the company’s No Identity Left Behind initiative strives to expand access and inclusion for all people. The company offers multiple pathways to verification online self-serve, live video chat agents, and in person. ID.me is passionate about building a robust identity network that does not compromise access for traditionally underserved groups.
FP &A Manager
ID.me is seeking a results-driven Senior Financial Analyst / Manager to join our fast-paced growing Finance team. Reporting into the Senior Director, FP&A the Senior Financial Analyst / Manager will perform financial and operational analysis, develop management reporting, and play an important role in managing the company’s budgeting and forecasting processes. In addition to these responsibilities, the role will be as an embedded resource to support critical financial decision making across various functions within the organization. The ideal candidate will have a can-do attitude, great attention to detail, and will enjoy rolling up their sleeves and being part of an innovative culture where they can make something better everyday.
- Creating accurate and timely financial data for internal and external purposes
- Annual planning tied operational budgets across functions
- Consolidated reporting for BoD and investors
- Quarterly views of performance against plan
- Monthly views of revenue and volume performance against plan
- Forecasting revenue (both bottoms-up and top-down) and costs to inform Income Statement and modeling impacts of forecast through to Balance Sheet and Cash Flow statements
- Building (or reviewing) models to ensure that short-term commercial and operational decisions are aligned to business goals
- Supporting Rev Ops via models for sales efficiency, pricing, and commissions
- Supporting Product via models for product businesses cases and issue impact estimation
- Supporting Sales via models to estimate customer / member benefits associated with ID.me products
- Supporting Member Support (contact center) via models for medium-term staffing levels
- Supporting HR via models on hiring and benefits
- Supporting other functions (e.g. Legal, Real Estate, IT, etc.) on an ad-hoc basis to inform key operational decisions (e.g. sub-leasing, hardware purchasing, etc.)
- Educating the organization on key levers to drive organization financials (e.g. unit economics) and helping set targets where appropriate
- Publishing key financial metrics to be used by other functions
- Driving key cross-functional initiatives (where appropriate) for big-rock metrics
- Enforcing cost control across the organization via budgeting, approvals, and vendor negotiations
The qualifications below are ideal, but not all are required. We encourage candidates to apply if they satisfy some, but not all of the qualifications.
- 3-5+ years of related FP&A experience, preferably for a technology company or a professional services organization (5+ for Manager level)
- Strong Microsoft Excel financial and operational modeling skills, including a thorough understanding of modeling best practices and ability to develop complex, scenario based models
- Ability to adeptly model financial statements based on business drivers and high-level metrics
- Ability to multi-task and work independently with minimal direction from management in a dynamic fast-paced environment
- Strong understanding of GAAP accounting principles
- Experience with NetSuite and Salesforce preferred
- Experience with Powerpoint and strong presentation skills
- Experience using financial and budgeting applications
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or a related field
Ideal candidate will thrive in the following culture:
- Must have an obsession for constant improvement
- Ability to thrive when there are changing priorities and shifting of gears
- Strong oral, written, and presentation-driven communication skills
- Collaborative mentality must have experience working in a fast-past team environment
- Willingness to roll up sleeves and work across departments and the company
- Ability to communicate effectively with all levels within an organization
- Understands the importance of professionalism and confidentiality
- Must be a team player with a strong, self-managing work ethic
- Must be a self-starter with a passion for learning and continuous improvement