- USA Only
- United States
- Full time
Virtasant is a rapidly growing, global cloud solutions provider, and building a unique, diverse global team is at the core of who we are. We are currently seeking a Financial Analyst to assist with analyzing financial status by collecting, monitoring, and studying financial data, along with recommending action items.
At the core of our team philosophy are two fundamentals’ tenets: diversity and excellence. We believe that a team cannot be genuinely high-performing and impactful unless it is diverse. We deliver in our work and our clients a richness in perspectives, experiences, backgrounds, and beliefs. At Virtasant, we strive to push the limits of what is possible in the cloud by engaging our clients in totally new ways.
Responsibilities & Qualifications:
- Determine cost of operations by establishing standard costs, collecting operational data.
- Responsible for Accounts Payable/Accounts Receivable initiatives.
- In-charge of invoice approvals, processing invoices, and data entry of invoice data.
- Provide support with financial statements and tax data.
- Through financial reports, identify financial status by comparing and analyzing actual results with plans and forecasts.
- Guide cost analysis process by establishing and enforcing policies and procedures; providing trends and forecasts; explaining processes and techniques; recommending action plans.
- Improve financial status by analyzing results; monitoring variances; identifying trends; recommending actions to management.
- Reconcile transactions by comparing and correcting data.
- Maintain database by entering, verifying, and backing up data.
- Recommend actions items by analyzing and interpreting data and making comparative analyses, studying proposed changes in methods and materials.
- Increase productivity by developing automated accounting applications, coordinating information requirements.
- Protect operations by keeping financial information confidential.
- Maintain technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing publications.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Required Qualifications :
- 5-8 years of business finance experience.
- Bachelor’s degree required – Finance, Accounting, Economics, Statistics are preferred major fields.
- Experience working in Excel is required.
- Working experience in a small, or start-up company would be a plus.
- Strong quantitative and analytical competency is required.
- Self-starter with excellent interpersonal communication and problem-solving skills is a must.
Preferred Qualifications :
- Experience working in a fully remote environment is preferred.
- Experience working in Salesforce is preferred.
- Financial forecasting and trend analytics.
- Software revenue recognition is a plus.
- Strong familiarity with accounting, and tax.
- Proven experience in a corporate finance setting.
- Measurable financial planning and financial strategy capabilities.
- History of standard development and implementation in a financial setting.