- USA Only
- 0 applicants (0%)
Remote – Work from home
Paycor empowers leaders to develop winning teams. Our Human Capital Management (HCM) software modernizes every aspect of People Management from the way you recruit, onboard, develop, pay, and retain employees. Best of all? Our team is growing, and there’s never been a better time to join! If you love to Think Big, Dream Big, Compete to Win, and thrive in a fast-paced environment, we want to hear from you!
Paycor’s Financial Analyst works cross functionally to ensure company financial goals/objectives are met monthly, quarterly and annually. Provide financial analysis, financial planning and strategic planning activities in support of Paycor’s revenue objectives. Applies principles of accounting and financial analysis to analyze past and present financial operations, prepares ad hoc financial reporting on customer billing and assists with Product Catalog change management and requirements gathering.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist in the preparation of internal forecasts of financial billing results, analysis, and reporting on an as needed basis for the finance department
- Analyze records of past and present financial data, trends, and costs, and provides insight and general themes within the data
- Provide analysis on product catalog related billing performance against the forecast provided by the Pricing team and FP&A. Works with stakeholders to determine general product catalog requirements in support of the monthly PCAT Change Control board
- Provide product line billing performance for historical activity as well as projected results.
- Generate scenario and ad-hoc analyses on critical business and financial dimensions.
- Assist with various projects related to price group migrations including preliminary analysis, due diligence and post conversion results.
- Assist with gathering OKR related performance data and support for department leadership. Provide general themes and feedback based on OKR performance over time.
- Assist with preparation of financial information and presentations to the Executive Team on an as needed basis for steering commitees, control boards, and related project meetings
- Assist in building, curating, and creating relational data models in Excel and PowerBI to support the general needs of the business.
- Other financial analyst duties as assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- Bachelors degree in Finance, Data Analytics, Accounting 1-3 years of relevant experience preferred
- Ability to handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment is required. Candidate must be flexible, well organized and able to work well under pressure. Candidate must work well without close supervision.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, a professional demeanor and positive experience working alone or with a team. Ability to clearly articulate complex concepts in simple terms to diverse audiences.
- Candidate must possess strong analytical, conceptual, communication and interpersonal skills. The ability to think creatively and work in a team environment is required. Individual must work well in a dynamic environment and be able to recommend and implement process improvements, work independently and handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Proficient in Excel.
Paycor Total Rewards
We are proud to provide best-in-class benefits delivering a personal and professional experience that meets you where it matters most – the well-being of you and your loved ones.
- A flexible virtual-first work philosophy
- An initial equity award in Restricted Stock Units (RSUs) for all new Associates and on-going award opportunities to participate in the value created through Paycor’s growth
- 401(k) with $.65 match for every dollar contributed up to 6% of eligible pay
- Generous paid time off in addition to 10 paid holidays (including YOUR Holiday to celebrate a day or holiday you hold special)
- Three medical plan options including a $0 cost option and travel & lodging support to ensure access to medical care
- Paid leave for birth parents, non-birth parents, elder caregivers, and military support
- Sabbatical opportunities for tenured Associates
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan, which enables you to buy PYCR stock at a 15% discount
- Inclusive and accessible Employee Assistance Program (EAP) to help with everyday challenges
We also offer competitive compensation determined by each individual’s relevant experience, skills, and education. We anticipate the base pay for this position to be between $54,800 – $87,707. In addition to base pay, Paycor Associates are eligible for either a performance-based annual bonus or commission, depending on their position. If your desired salary falls outside of these rates, we hope you’ll still apply as there may be other positions that better align.