- 28 applicants (20%)
Ortigas Center, Metro Manila, Philippines
HICX is a leading worldwide provider of enterprise SaaS solutions for digital supplier management. Learn more about HICX
We are looking to expand our team by adding a highly capable and motivated professional to provide administrative support to our Finance team. We know that no company can succeed without high-performing and engaged employees, so we take this very seriously.
We are committed to offering our talents the best employee experience. One of the most important aspirations is the possibility to learn continuously, reach new levels, and grow within the company. We are working hard on shaping the ideal working environment that unleashes our employee’s full potential.
We are looking for a long-term relationship with talented individuals, that will become part of the team and grow within our company. A successful candidate should have previous experience as a Finance Administrator or a similarly related finance role.
Main responsibilities include:
- Processing sales and purchase invoices
- Responsible for updating and maintaining customer and supplier details in Xero accountancy software
- Credit control assistance
- Supporting month-end and collating required data
- Monitor and distribute mailbox activity
- Previous accountancy experience is required including posting journals and preparing accounts for the trial balance stage.
- Required to monitor cash and produce reports to monitor cash flow.
- Previous experience in PH payroll.
Desired Skills, Experience, and Qualifications:
- Certificate in Accounting or Finance
- 3+ years experience in similar role
- Xero software: 1 year (preferred)
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook and happy to learn and embrace new software
- Team Player
- Attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills at all levels both verbally and in writing including spelling, punctuation and grammar
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Strong numeracy, excel and reporting skills
- Ability to work in an international environment
- Ability to work on your own initiative as well as in part of a team.
- Experience in working accurately with procedures and deadlines in a financial environment.
- Work from anywhere – we are a fully remote company and we never place restrictions on locations.
- Flexible PTO
- Connect and socialize with the team during our company socials and off-site events.
- We celebrate special occasions with you – like your birthday! Additional PTO for all employees during their birthdays.
- Receive Competitive Pay – Our team makes sure to provide a highly competitive rate based on your skills and location.
- Work with a diverse, international team.
- Tons of amazing career opportunities in a fast-growing in-demand industry.