- USA Only
- 1 applicant
Remote, United States
job requisition id
WHO WE ARE:
Our vision is to create a thriving culture of wellbeing that inspires people around the world to take care of themselves and each other. Our high- performing Exos team delivers service and operational excellence across a holistic wellbeing program to support the physical, social and mental health of employees from our large global client. Our internal, physical activity- focused Communities provide environments and experiences where social, mental and physical health can thrive, making the evolution and expansion of this program a strategic priority for us.
We are seeking an experienced and highly organized Events Manager to own the planning and execution of global events – onsite and digitally. This role will be responsible for managing every aspect of those events, including conceptualizing and planning, vendor management, and reporting.
The ideal candidate will have a background in global events management and have proven experience in vendor/contract management and the procurement process. This is a remote role, reporting to the Senior Events Manager, with travel as needed for team and event coordination.
The ideal candidate will be a:
- *Relationship leader:* Foster trusted relationships where you become the go to’ contact for events you lead and support. You are the channel through which the art of the possible is assessed, validated and developed in line with our Community and Events Strategy. Build trusted relationships with your team, cross-functional teams, client stakeholders and Community groups to effectively plan and implement our global events strategy.
- *Cross-functional collaborator:* You are responsible for bringing our events strategy to life, helping to bring engaging experiences to our client’s Communities, whether they are a spectator or participant. You will own the event planning experience, from start to finish, identifying team members that will be essential to the success of global events from conception through execution.
- *Innovator:* Have an ability to think about global experience while engaging local communities for partnership. You are responsible for delivering large-scale impact and sharing/influencing event planning best practices. Listen intently and gather learnings from your work, your team and our cross-disciplinary teams to continually innovate how we can enable the growth of our global events strategy and programming. Have an eye toward experience design as it relates to designing engaging events that foster connection and belonging.
- *Influencer:* Be a courageous leader. Proactively share outcomes, insights and opportunities that surface. This benefits a broader cascade of best practice to our team(s) and also helps validate/inform future strategic direction. Blend being opportunistic with analysis to help prioritize our resourcing as we assess and execute our event strategy.
- Change Manager: Anticipate and manage shifting priorities to work through and adapt to organizational change. Seek solutions and solve problems in an ambiguous environment through due diligence of available information, tying decision-making to team strategic objectives.
- *Communicator:* Actively engage with client liaisons, Exos teams and Community Managers (each at the appropriate level of detail and frequency), using written, verbal, virtual and/or in-person methods to effectively and efficiently drive our strategic priorities forward. Recognize and recommend opportunities for future global events that help deliver unique experiences. Escalate challenges with solutions; prioritize these across a diverse engagement portfolio to deliver holistic engagement through events.
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher
- Minimum 2-3 years of professional experience
- Minimum 1-2 years of experience in events management on a global scale
- Demonstrated skill in vendor and contract management
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Focus on the execution / evolution of our community events work and your professional development
- Experience in client-facing roles with large global organizations
- Experience in influencing stakeholders through leveraging relationships, expertise, and data
- Experience in a consulting or agency environment
- Passion, experience and / or qualification(s) in sport, physical activity and wellbeing programs
- A recognised Event Management qualification(s)
- Program management experience or qualification(s)
- Willingness to travel
*Who We Are:*
An industry leader in holistic human performance, Exos has spent almost 30 years preparing a variety of audiences to achieve and exceed their goals. Working with elite athletes on the world’s stage, the military, employees of Fortune 100 companies, and members of the community, our coaches, methodology, programming, and technology can be found at over 400 locations around the globe.
Simply put, we are a coaching company that gets you ready for the moments that matter whether that’s striving to excel at work, or training for a major athletic event. How do we do it? Our employer solutions include fitness center management, on-site coaching and classes, and the Exos Fit app, as well as immersive team-building experiences and virtual personal development programming. Our professional athlete training programs propel elite athletes to new heights in the NFL combine and NBA Draft each year, and our practitioner education courses and workshops provide industry professionals ongoing opportunities for development.
While our reach has expanded, our own goal has remained the same: using evidence-based methodology and strategic programming to help people all over the world unlock their full potential and achieve their goals.
We are an equal opportunity employer
EXOS is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to creating an inclusive and welcoming workplace for all. We invite applicants from a wide variety of identities, ideas, perspectives and experiences and encourage people from underrepresented backgrounds to apply. Exos offers reasonable accommodations to job applicants with disabilities.