- USA Only
- 0 applicants
Event Manager (Remote)
USA – Remote
WeAreCrowdStrike and our mission is to stop breaches. As a global leader in
cybersecurity, our team changed the game. Since our inception, our market leading cloud-native platform has offered unparalleled protection against the most sophisticated cyberattacks. We’re looking for people with limitless passion, a relentless focus on innovation and a fanatical commitment to the customer to join us in shaping the future of cybersecurity. Consistently recognized as a top workplace, CrowdStrike is committed to cultivating an inclusive, remote-first culture that offers people the autonomy and flexibility to balance the needs of work and life while taking their career to the next level. Interested in working for a company that sets the standard and leads with integrity? Join us on a mission that matters – one team, one fight.
About the Role:
CrowdStrike is looking for a seasoned Event Manager to join our fast growing global events team and company. If you love delivering high-energy, innovative 5,000+ person conferences and providing amazing experiences to all attendees then this role is for you. We’re searching for a team player with a get-it-done attitude who strives to ensure a smooth and memorable on-site end- to-end experience for guests and geeks out on the details that can make or break an attendee’s experience. A critical requirement of this role (and a pillar of the CrowdStrike global events team) is to approach event planning in a fresh new way. Fal.Con is not a standard customer conference, it’s an atypical immersive brand experience that we re-imagine year after year driving demand and sales pipeline.
What You’ll Do:
- Key driver of the successful planning and execution of CrowdStrike’s signature flagship event, Fal.Con
- Work together with the events team, a myriad of internal CrowdStrike teams and 3rd party agencies
What You’ll Need:
- Minimum of 8+ years successful event management experience with expertise in the strategic and tactical execution of 5,000+ attendee, multi-day corporate events
- Extensive knowledge in managing events from conception to completion, including complex logistics, venue liaison, production, budget management and onsite execution
- Exceptional project management, and time management skills highly organized, detail focused, results-driven, and accountable with the ability to handle high pressure last-minute, urgent requests
- Foster collaboration and teamwork across global cross-functional teams that are not under direct control
- Demonstrates strong critical thinking skills and ability to problem solve and come up with solutions and recommendations.
- Ability to work on multiple projects at once, set priorities, work independently, problem solve, improvise, and function as part of a team that must perform under pressure
- Demonstrate superior communications skills, both written and verbal
- High energy, can-do personality and ability to thrive in a high-growth, dynamic environment
- Define and execute internal event awareness and communication plans and associated deliverables
- Strong attention to detail, excellent customer service and creativity in problem-solving
- Evaluate event performance, including data-driven post event analysis, de-briefs and wrap-up reports
Benefits of Working at CrowdStrike:
- Remote-first culture
- Market leader in compensation and equity awards
- Competitive vacation and flexible working arrangements
- Comprehensive and inclusive health benefits
- Physical and mental wellness programs
- Paid parental leave, including adoption
- A variety of professional development and mentorship opportunities
- Offices with stocked kitchens when you need to fuel innovation and collaboration
We are committed to fostering a culture of belonging where everyone feels seen, heard, valued for who they are and empowered to succeed. Our approach to cultivating a diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture is rooted in listening, learning and collective action. By embracing the diversity of our people, we achieve our best work and fuel innovation – generating the best possible outcomes for our customers and the communities they serve.
CrowdStrike is committed to maintaining an environment of Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action. If you need reasonable accommodation to access the information provided on this website, please contact [email protected], for further assistance.
CrowdStrike participates in the E-Verify program.
Notice of E-Verify Participation
Right to Work
CrowdStrike, Inc. is committed to fair and equitable compensation practices. The base salary range for this position in the U.S. is $90,000 – $150,000 per year + variable/incentive compensation + equity + benefits. A candidate’s salary is determined by various factors including, but not limited to, relevant work experience, skills, certifications and location.