- 4 applicants (25%)
Remote | Full Time
As a Manager, you will bring communication skills and technical understanding to the table. You will lead a team, collaborate with external teams, own the customer feedback loop and publish content online.
Job Summary –
- 10+ years of technical writing experience for software, SaaS, or B2B products.
- 3+ years of experience leading a team of technical writers and managing people
- Has an eye for detail and brilliant editorial skills to ensure error-free content deliveries
- Sounds knowledge of content systems, GIT, API Documentation and videos
- An expert at juggling different projects and prioritizing highest impact initiatives
- Fast-thinker, good at executing projects, coaches and mentors fellow team members
- Demonstrate empathy to customer pain points & have a deep understanding of different customer use cases
- A collaborator of collaborators – Works closely with other teams to deliver Wow projects.
- A global bent of mind towards documentation and has a vision of scaling documentation.
- A collaborative, patient and people’s person – You enjoy being a manager but are calm, open-minded and data driven
- Documentation experience imbedded in the product
Experience Requirements –
- Strong technical background with a degree in Computer Science or related experience
- Content Strategy, Information Architecture, and UX design & Writing are your favourite subjects.
- Deeply understand and follow Agile, Kanban and Software development practices.
- Experienced in setting team goals, OKRs and metrics to measure team success.
- Adept with team collaboration and release tracking tools (Jira and Confluence, G Suite tools)
- Experience with topic-based writing (AsciiDoc, DITA or XML authoring)
- A hands-on manager who constantly looks at technology, business requirements and challenges customers face
Must-Have – Vision for enhancing documentation, core and proven experience on technical documentation, editorial skills, attention to detail
Good to have – Knowledge of API and SDK documentation, Scrum + Project Management knowledge
Chargebee might be the opportunity you’re looking for
- If you’re interested in how subscription businesses can get more efficient.
- If you’re hungry to give and receive feedback, fully understanding that challenging perspectives are the only way that you can grow.
- If you can bring empathy to problem solving.
If this sounds interesting but you’re not sure you’ll tick all the boxes, apply anyway! There’s tons of room to grow at Chargebee.