BODY SMART COACH JOB DESCRIPTION
A. Company Ethos
We help busy women all around the world break free from restrictive diets, mindless exercise plans and unhealthy beliefs. Our Company is built on six values:
- Trust – is the foundation that every great coaching relationship is formed on
- Compassion & Empathy – for our clients is at the heart of our client-centred coaching
- Sustainability – is our passion and the overall goal with each client’s long term health, fitness and well-being
- Communication – is honest and open where clients and coaches listen and feel heard
- Education – Is centred around evidence-based practices and delivered by professionally qualified coaches
- Results – take time, patience and consistency.. We are committed to getting the best out of people
B. Main Consideration
As a part of the coaching team for the company, you are here to coach clients to create a truly sustainable, happier healthier lifestyle
C. Job Role and Summary
As Body Smart Coach your role is to be a role model to clients and a person they can trust on their health and fitness journey. You bring enthusiasm, structure, dedication and execution. You provide daily (except sundays), weekly and monthly communication to your clients to educate them and help them adapt to positive changes in lifestyle.This is all delivered within the core values of Body Smart Fitness and always above everything in alignment with the clients well-being. You will keep a positive and productive environment to serve and must be a mentor eager to support your clients. You will make every endeavour to discover people’s strengths and weaknesses and tell them what works best for them. Having communication skills partnered with critical thinking are prerequisites for this job.
D. Up Line Communication
- Client fulfilment and coaching practice development – Stacey Jones (Head of Fulfilment)
- Client disputes – Stacey Jones (Head of Fulfilment).
- Client payments and renewals – Jim Walsh (Director).
E. Down Line Communication
F. Duties and Responsibilities
- Follows company processes and guidelines to create personailised client training plans and advise and support client with their nutritional targets.
- Achieves 50% retention and average of 4 stars client satisfaction score (6 week survey)
- Identifies present and foreseeable problems with clients and provides remedies on how to solve them.
- Collaborates with all other team members to achieve efficiency in the workplace.
- Coach a consistent 50+ clients (split across any coaching level).
- Be accessible 6 days a week (Sundays excluded and would make up the 7th) apart from when holiday and absences due to ill have been communicated to the management team.
- Provides progressive training plans to clients centred around client ability and environment.
- Provides nutritional guidance to clients in relation to their diet centred around the company’s ethos of calories & macros and flexible dieting.
- To deliver to a high standard and on time content relatable for clients in the Body Smart Coaching Facebook group.
- To complete a daily End Of Day Sheet for Stacey & Jaymie to review.
- Hold relevant qualifications and valid insurance to deliver nutritional and exercise guidance to clients
- Must possess excellent written and oral communication skills partnered with critical thinking.
- Must possess strong interpersonal and facilitating skills.
- Must possess excellent leadership and people management skills.
- Must possess complex problem-solving skills.
- Great team player.
- Must possess excellent presentation skills.
- Must possess strong analytical skills.
- Must have active listening skills.
- Must possess strong planning and organisational skills
- Needs to be IT proficient
- Must have a great future vision for their role and the company