Chief Revenue Officer
Chief Revenue Officer
We are looking for a dedicated and passionate Chief Revenue Officer (CRO) to join our executive team. You will be leading all revenue-generating teams within Toggl (marketing, sales, and customer success), closely collaborating with the product growth team on PLG experiments and the Product department on product roadmapping.
The salary for this position is €120,000 annually and we are committed to increasing salaries every year based on company and individual performance.
You can work from anywhere in the world as long as your main location has ~4 hours overlap with the UTC+3 time zone.
As the Chief Revenue Officer, you will report directly to our CEO and you will oversee and create alignment among all teams involved in revenue generation to ensure effectiveness and maximize revenue. In this role, you will work alongside the CEO, CTO, CPO, COO, Head of Marketing, Head of Sales, Head of Customer Success and other team members to execute on strategic plans, ensuring that communication and information sharing run smoothly between departments, and thinking forward to serving new customer segments.
Ultimately, you will work closely with leaders, managers, and other executives to ensure the organization achieves its goals in revenue generation throughout the year.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Developing and communicating growth strategies with C-level executives and the board of directors.
- Having a deep understanding of revenue funnels, data and trends. Using our vast data to draw insights and find innovative opportunities for growth.
- Setting up and optimizing the processes that contribute to revenue growth in all revenue generating teams (marketing, sales and customer success)
- Integrating sales and marketing, as well as any other process that maximizes the returns on marketing investment.
- Maintaining communication and relationships across organizational functions in order to work with different departments and manage the revenue generation through those departments.
- Managing all revenue channel development and introducing new sales channels.
- Forecasting revenue generation and the strategies required and planning accordingly.
If you are looking for an exciting opportunity in an executive role at a fully-remote bootstrapped product-led SaaS business, we should talk!
In particular, we would love to hear from you if:
- You have demonstrated strong experience as a leader in a high-growth, product-led B2B SaaS company. Product Led Growth (PLG) experience is a plus.
- You are a great team player and communicator when working with others. You are responsive to feedback and always seek to learn and improve.
- You take the well-being and growth of your teams seriously and want to help each team member succeed in their role. You give genuine, candid and productive feedback that helps the receiver learn and improve, even in difficult situations.
- You ideally have worked deeply with and led one or more of the following areas: Growth, Sales, Marketing, or related GTM Operational teams to drive human-assisted growth of a SaaS product.
- You like transparency, openness, and asking questions. Your English communication, both written and verbal, is great and you prefer to over- rather than under-communicate.
- You love solving ambiguous business problems from first principles, and building solutions, processes, and teams around them.
- You understand what high performance looks like when it comes to product-led growth & human-assisted growth (Sales) & you enjoy building the early playbooks, then scaling them.
- You care about data and experimentation.
- Your growth skills are sharp but so is your eye for a great user experience.
- You thrive on being in the middle of a cross-functional team, wearing lots of hats, and uncovering all possible avenues to help your team and the business achieve its goals.
- Freedom to choose when and how much you work—we only measure results
- 24 days of paid time off a year, plus your local holidays
- In-person meetups for team-building (expenses covered)
- 4-6 weeks paid sabbatical (depending on the tenure of the employee)
- Laptop and a €2,000 budget to set up your home office
- Reimbursement for co-working space membership or internet service at home
- €4,000 contribution for training, workshops, and conferences
- Health (physical and mental) budget of 2,000€ per year
- Support for buying tools you need for doing your best work (even eyeglasses if you need a new pair)