Chief Operations Officer For eLearning / Online Course Company
- 12 applicants
Growth Cave is an eLearning company in the online marketing & advertising industry. We teach people how to sell online courses around their knowledge & expertise, using social media ads to get customers. Lucas Lee-Tyson (the CEO) started the business from his college dorm room when he had over $20,000 in student loan and credit card debt. In just 4 short years he has been able to grow the business to over $15M+ per year with 25+ full time employees, who all work remotely. Our reputation is one of the best in the online marketing industry and we are on pace to hit over $50M+ year within the next 2 years.
We are looking for an experienced Chief Operating Officer or COO to oversee, improve, and scale our organization's ongoing operations and procedures. You will be the company's second-in-command and responsible for the efficiency of business. You'll have to maintain control of diverse business operations, so we expect you to be an experienced and efficient leader.
Starting salary range: $150,000 - $225,000 per year
This is a fully remote position - you will be expected to travel 1-2x per year for team meetups but other than that, you can live/travel wherever you like :)
- Design and implement business strategies, plans and procedures
- Set comprehensive goals for performance and growth
- Oversee daily operations of the company and the work of executives (IT, Marketing, Sales, Finance etc.)
- Lead employees to encourage maximum performance and dedication
- Evaluate performance by analyzing and interpreting data and metrics
- Write and submit reports to the CEO in all matters of importance
- Manage relationships with partners/vendors
- Proven experience as Chief Operating Office or relevant role
- Demonstrated excellency in management, follow-through, delivery, focus, project management, and "people stuff"
- Demonstrable competency in strategic planning and business development
- Working knowledge of data analysis and performance/operation metrics
- Outstanding organizational and leadership abilities
- Aptitude in decision-making and problem-solving
- Training & Development
- Paid Time Off (Vacation, Sick & Public Holidays)
- Work From Home
- Wellness Resources