Business Operations Specialist
- USA Only
- 2 applicants (12%)
Business Operations Specialist
Remote, Remote – United States
We are as invested in your career as you are.
As you navigate through these uncertain times, know that Pinkerton has been a stable, thriving corporation for over 170 years. As recognized leaders around the globe in the corporate risk management industry, you can rest assured that joining us now means moving to a future-looking company. We are here today, will be here tomorrow, and are a thriving community of over 2,000 risk management professionals.
This is just one of the several exciting career opportunities that are currently available.
The Business Operations Specialist, assigned to one of Pinkerton’s largest global clients, provides administrative support for managers and team leaders including new hire onboarding, events planning, and travel support. The Specialist will also assist with internal and external relations and access management. This position can be based anywhere (remote) within the United States.
- Represent Pinkerton’s core values of integrity, vigilance, and excellence.
- Provide logistical support services to the team.
- Complete data entry tasks and update metric reporting.
- Perform process management tasks.
- Create and update reporting templates.
- Maintain records.
- Assist in the planning of events and business meetings.
- Prepare internal and external written communications.
- Assist with process-related administrative tasks.
- Update and maintain access management system.
- Provide onboarding and off-boarding support.
- Work professionally and discreetly with confidential and proprietary information.
- Manage space planning and office issue resolution.
- Provide administrative support for managers and team leaders.
- All other duties, as assigned.
Education, Experience, and Certifications:
Bachelor’s degree with three to five years of administrative experience, supporting multiple leaders, or an equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to perform the essential functions of the job, as determined by the company. Pinkerton is an inclusive employer who seeks candidates with diverse backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives.
- Process management skills.
- Able to carry out responsibilities with little or no supervision and, at times, under adverse situations.
- Strong client and results orientation.
- Able to solve complex problems.
- Effective follow-up skills.
- Able to interact effectively at all levels of an organization and across diverse cultural and language barriers.
- Able to organize workload efficiently in order to meet all deliverables and deadlines.
- Serve as a positive and effective team member.
- Effective correspondence and presentation skills with one-on-one and small group situations.
- Computer skills; Microsoft Office.
With or without reasonable accommodation, requires the physical and mental capacity to effectively perform all essential functions;
- Exposure to sensitive and confidential information.
- Regular computer usage.
- Must be able to see, hear, speak, and write clearly in order to communicate with employees and/or customers.
- Occasional reaching and lifting of small objects and operating office equipment.
- Ability to adjust focus between close and distance vision.
- Frequent sitting.
- Able to work within a remote work environment.
- Travel, as required.
Salary & Benefits Information:
Rate of pay: $93000 – $105000 / year.
Benefit options include employer-paid life and AD&D, voluntary life and AD&D, medical, (HSA) Health Savings Account, (FSA) Flexible Savings Account, dental, vision, short-term disability, long-term disability, 401(K), paid time off (vacation, personal, sick, and holidays) and several employee assistance- related programs. This information provides a brief benefit overview. Upon the acceptance of an employment offer, the new employee will receive comprehensive plan details based on specific eligibility rules.
Pinkerton is an equal opportunity employer and provides equal opportunity to all applicants for all positions without regard to race/ethnicity, color, national origin, ancestry, sex/gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, marital/prenatal status, pregnancy/childbirth or related conditions, religion, creed, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any protected status by local, state, federal or country-specific law. Pinkerton also adheres to all local, state, federal, and country hiring requirements.