- USA Only
- 0 applicants (0%)
Who are we and what do we do?
Real Hit Media is a collaborative team of reliable, professional, and attentive individuals focused on delivering unique custom visual environments on budget and in a timely manner.
We offer our clients a turnkey solution for their surface advertising and environmental graphics needs. With a focus on pressure sensitive film applications and project management, our trained staff of specialists can see a project through from concept to completion.
We are in need of a truly special person to assist with the administrative and accounting end of things. Ideally, this person will live in or near St Petersburg, FL and work remotely. Our CFO lives in St Petersburg, so availability and close proximity for training, occasional meetings, etc will be key.
A typical day starts at 9am and ends at 5pm, with most collaboration with staff between 10 & 3. During that time, everyone is expected to be available for consults, questions, etc. Outside those hours you’ll be able to concentrate on work where no collaboration is needed.
Essential duties and responsibilities
- Maintain Accounts Receivable – Receive and process POs, Invoicing and eventual collections follow up, receive payments
- Maintain Accounts Payable – Receive, approve, input (allocate to jobs) vendor bills, matching with income/job costing
- Subcontractor/ Vendor Compliance – onboard new contractors – collect necessary documents from new contractors, follow up for insurance and annual agreements to maintain updated, current, legal documents
- Mail – Monitor and process mail received in our electronic mailbox
- State Annual Reports – we are registered in nearly all 50 states – file and pay annual reports
Not essential, but proficiency in state sales tax across the nation would be welcomed – the ability to determine if we need to register to collect and file sales tax, as well as the monthly and quarterly filings.
- Proficiency in Quick Books Online
- Minimum 3 years of accounting experience
- Strong organizational skills to effectively handle priorities in a timely fashion
- Proficiency with Google Suite applications (Drive, Sheets, Docs), Excel
- Knowledge of task management software Asana (Preferred)
- Life experience
Home Office Requirements
You will be working collaboratively with the CFO on a daily basis; therefore, it’s important that you have and use Apple products…iPhone and Mac or MacBook. We use iMessage and FaceTime audio daily. A two monitor set-up is key as well for typical daily work. Since we work remotely, using a laptop on occasion while traveling, etc works, but it’s not efficient on a daily basis.
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
Interested and qualified?
Please send your resume and salary requirements to [email protected]