- USA Only
- 6 applicants
- United States – Remote OK
- $15.00 – $25.00 / hr
About Beech Valley:
Beech Valley is a technology-based staffing firm that connects top-tier public accountants to highly sought-after freelance consulting opportunities. We’ve curated a network of cutting-edge clients embracing the gig economy.
With project opportunities delivered to your inbox, we help to build your client list. We’re looking for qualified accounting and finance professionals to connect with clients needing your expertise across the country. These opportunities are remote, career-building projects that match interests, industries, and experience levels.
We are searching for top US Bookkeepers. Do you fit the bill?
As a Remote Bookkeeper with Beech Valley, you will work remotely as an advisor to cutting-edge companies in the United States.
Your responsibilities will include day-to-day bookkeeping and reporting for businesses that use our bookkeeping services. Your daily tasks will involve classifying transactions, reconciling bank activity, and recording adjustments. You also will likely be involved with overseeing and working with other cloud accounting professionals. Designation as a Xero Certified Advisor and/or a Quickbooks ProAdvisor is highly preferred.
The right person has a detailed understanding of accounting and bookkeeping and must understand the differences between cash and accrual accounting. Day- to-day accounting and financial reporting ought to come naturally. The role will involve preparing monthly reporting packages that our client’s management teams can rely upon for decision-making.
- Degree in Accounting/Finance/Business or equivalent work experience
- 5+ years of hands-on Finance or Accounting experience
- English-speaking skills – must be fluent in English with solid reading, writing, and speaking skills
- Proficiency in Quickbooks Online and Xero accounting platforms
- Proficient in MS Office and GSuite / Google Apps
- Interest in learning and exploring new technologies
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in the English language
- Must be a permanent resident of the United States
- Communicate with clients regularly to ensure all day-to-day accounting is being performed timely and accurately
- Prepare daily, weekly, and monthly financial reporting for management
- Review bookkeeping work and provide feedback to the bookkeeping team
- Ability to recommend best practices to management
Why Beech Valley?
- Flexibility : Accounting and finance professionals who become consultants can accept and reject projects, freeing time to travel, start their businesses, or spend more time with family.
- Compensation : Get paid for every single hour you work.
- Growth : Make an impression as a top advisor at sought-after companies while diversifying your technical skills on new, exciting projects and expanding your professional network.