- 25 applicants (16%)
Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
Employment Hero is an Australian tech unicorn – valued at over $1.25 billion. Our world-class software is the easiest way for small and medium-sized businesses to manage HR, payroll, employee engagement, and benefits. We’ve grown 100% year-on-year since our inception in 2014, and now service over 200,000 businesses and 1 million+ active users globally. We have exciting growth plans for 2023 and beyond, powered by our mission of making employment easier and more valuable for everyone.
We take a Remote First approach with our team. Employment Hero can hire across the world, so long as candidates have eligible working rights and are in a suitable timezone to their colleagues. If you’ve got the skills for the role and the passion for our mission then we want to hear from you!
Employment Hero celebrates diverse perspectives and experiences, we invite people of all backgrounds and identities to apply for this position.
About the Role
Our Finance team pride themselves on their accuracy, efficiency and ability to think commercially. They also have a pretty cute team motto: you can account on us!
Reporting to our Head of Financial Operations, you’ll own our end-to-end customer billing processes and drive projects to improve and advance our billings function. You’ll need an investigative mindset, an appetite for working with new tech, and ideally some experience with Zuora or another SaaS billing system.
We can offer you a flexible WFH setup, ongoing training and development (including a world class L&D program!) and the chance to join a people-centric organisation that’s shaping the future of employment.
- Own our end-to-end customer billing processes, including the review and approval of usage reports
- Process the monthly bill runs
- Execute on billing system administration, including customer accounts, product catalogue, subscriptions and workflows
- Provide monthly billing reports and analysis
- Manage adjustments to billing accounts and ad hoc billing
- Reconcile A/R with our NetSuite ERP system
- Investigate causes of errors and revenue leakage
- Take the lead on process improvements, testing and recommending new ways of working
- Partner with the wider Finance team on key business projects
- You’re an experienced Billing Analyst with 2 or more years of experience in a similar role
- You have significant exposure to SaaS billing systems
- You’re tech savvy and can learn new tools!
- You’re an intermediate Excel user
- You’re equipped with new and creative ideas – and you love to problem solve
- You ideally have some experience working with Zuora or another SaaS billing system (please note: this is preferred but not essential!)
- Self, health, wealth and happiness programs
- Remote first and flexible working arrangements
- A generous budget to spend on setting up your home office (if you need a desk, chair, or screen? We’ve got you covered!)
- We set you up for success with the latest and greatest hardware, tools and tech
- Learning & development (including an external study policy, live monthly professional development classrooms, and premium online learning content!)
- Social events to get to know your new colleagues
- Employee Share Option Program: be an owner of Employment Hero!