- USA Only
- 0 applicants (0%)
Job Details: Billing Analyst
Vacancy NameContract Billing Analyst
CompanySentry Data Systems
SpecialityFinance & Accounting
Office LocationHome based – US
Introduction to CranewareWe at the Craneware Group, including Sentry Data Systems and Agilum Healthcare Intelligence, are transforming the business of healthcare by providing actionable insights to our customers. We are seeking talented, innovative and collaborative individuals to join our team of over 750 employees to drive the expansion of our SaaS-based platform and applications.
Together, nearly half of registered US hospitals are now our customers.
Our products impact:
- More than 2,000 U.S. hospitals and health systems
- Almost 10,000 clinics and retail pharmacies
- Customers operating with a financial impact of nearly half a trillion dollars
- Data sets from customers covering more than 150 million unique patients
The Contract Billing Analyst is responsible for contract analysis; interpretation of documents and multi-systems review in efforts of compiling specific data required to generate accounts receivable invoicing.
You Will Be
- Contract Billing Analyst works with other departments to maintain account specific information.
- Ensuring accuracy of invoicing by validating pertinent date specific information.
- Compiling pertinent information to support contract negotiations, such as current value of the customer, exact pharmacy fees and annual increase amount.
- Maintain accurate records of invoicing changes due to changes in covered entities, products, and price changes.
- Cash posting of Customer payments
- Customer Collections
You Will Bring
- Associates Degree in accounting or equivalent experience.
- Minimum 3-5 Years’ experience with invoicing, strong understanding of customer relations and accounts receivable.
- 2-5 Years’ experience interpreting legal contracts
- Systems Skills: Financial accounting system and CRM working knowledge, Microsoft 365 Office basics.