- USA Only
The mission of the B2B Specialist is to support the B2B team with timely execution of external partner requests and internal team operations as we scale our retail channel. This role will report into the B2B Project Manager and will have the opportunity to help scale a rapidly growing business unit.
What you will do:
- Collaborate with supply chain and marketing teams to own product setup with retail partners
- Communicate and collaborate with creative teams on B2B team marketing requests, including retail signage, landing pages, and other creative projects
- Manage our Product Information Management tool (Salsify) and ensure all product data is up to date
- Monitor and maintain accurate data in the B2B product database by communicating closely with product development and sourcing teams
- Support new vendor setup
- Assist with special projects related to current B2B strategic accounts including product launches, annual line reviews, and other various initiatives
What experience you need:
- Bachelor's degree with an analytics focus
- 1-2 years work experience
- Intermediate skills in Microsoft Excel/Google sheets preferred, but not required
- Fishing experience and/or retail experience a plus, but not required
What will make you successful:
- Accountability & Dependability
- Adaptability & Flexibility
- A strong attention to detail
- The ability to structure and process qualitative and quantitative data and draw insightful conclusions
- Follow-Through & Persistence
- Initiative to mitigate problems before they arise and ability to take action without being told what to do.
- A can-do attitude
- Great communication skills
- The ability to produce significant output with minimal wasted effort
- A healthy mix of left and right brain - the ability to think creatively to solve problems, but finds solutions based in analytics
What makes this a special opportunity:
- This role is a great fit for candidates who are interested in learning more about consumer goods and retail channels.
- This individual will have the chance to collaborate with many functions within the business, specifically the operations, sourcing, and creative teams.
What is Catch Co?
At Catch Co, our purpose is to rescue people from the indoors by connecting them with America’s top outdoor sport: fishing. More than 50 million Americans fish every year and Catch Co is the industry leader in creating products, content, and experiences that modern anglers love. Most importantly, we aim to be the industry’s most data-driven and customer-centric company.
We are building 3 unique businesses to deliver on that mission:
- Mystery Tackle Box - Founded in 2012, MTB is the most popular fishing subscription service in the world, with over 5 million boxes shipped (and counting!).
- Karl’s Bait and Tackle - Launched in 2018, Karl’s is a unique and exciting ecommerce experience that brings the local tackle shop to the Internet.
- Catch Co. fishing products - Catch Co also designs and develops some of fishing’s most popular and innovative brands and products, sold online and in retail throughout the world.
To support these businesses, we have built a best-in-class foundation of creativity, technology, data, and a fun and supportive culture. We have also built durable partnerships with some of the industry’s most impactful content creators, influencers, product designers, and more.
As we execute against our mission, our team members remain curious, action- oriented, and collaborative. If that sounds like you, we would love to meet you.
Everybody can fish with us!
These are our core values:
- Passion: We love what we do and we take pride in our work.
- Action: We work hard to get stuff done, with urgency.
- Optimism: We believe that we will succeed, and we are willing to keep trying new things.
- Honesty: We tell it like it is, communicate issues, take accountability and use data to make decisions. We are transparent with customers, partners and employees.
- Curiosity: We look for ways to make things better. We focus on solutions, not problems.
- #happydance: We create happiness for our customers and for each other.
Our culture is fast-moving, hardworking, welcoming and friendly, and we keep our calendar full of opportunities to learn from coworkers and foster community. We love a good team event (like trivia or Quiplash), continued learning (fireside chats led by colleagues), and niche Slack channels like
mlb, #bachelor, #unpopular_opinions, #badjokes and #smallwins.
Catch Co. is passionate about creating an inclusive workplace that promotes and values diversity. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Catch Co. recruits, employs, trains, compensates and promotes without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status or any other protected status.
- "Take what you need" paid time off policy
- 11 Paid Holidays + 4 additional paid days off specifically to enjoy the outdoors
- Flexible working schedule & work from home opportunities (and a fully remote team throughout covid-19)
- Medical, dental and vision Insurance - We cover 80-100% of the premium for yourself and your dependents
- Paid parental leave
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Health Savings Accounts or Flexible Spending Accounts
- Employer-sponsored disability insurance
Employee discount program
Employer-sponsored life insurance
- 401(K) plan
- Pet insurance
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- Free Karl's Club membership and $100 of store credit
- And more!
Unfortunately, visa sponsorship is not available at this time.