Cherry Bekaert is hiring a
- USA Only
- 0 applicants (0%)
Title: Audit Manager – Virginia Beach (Hybrid or Remote)
Location: New York New York United States
What your day looks like:
- Communicating between clients and the firm to ensure engagement objectives are met by all parties.
- Oversee firm objectives (engagement economics) and manage firm resources to ensure that established goals are met.
- Provides guidance and experience to ensure that engagement risks are identified and appropriate responses (including specific audit steps) are taken.
- Mentor and develop associates by providing timely on-site reviews and providing feedback on associates performance
- Facilitate resolutions on complex audit and accounting issues
- Review financial reporting and ensure client deliverables are provided in a timely manner.
- Provide the engagement partner with timely status updates and communicates and involves the partner, if needed, in the resolution of any client issues as they arise.
- Begin to develop one or more areas of technical specialization and begin to serve as a technical consultant, both internally and externally
- Be a trusted advisor to a client and begins to identify opportunities for expanded services
- Develop outside relationships (professional, personal, etc.) with a goal to foster long-term business development opportunities.
What you need for this role:
An ideal fit for our firm displays a passion for superior client service, uncompromising integrity, excellent project management abilities, and leadership skills. We re a fast-paced and dynamic environment so a strong sense of urgency will fit right in! Most industry experience will be considered.
- Excellent project management, analytical, interpersonal, oral and written communication skills.
- Proven ability to lead and develop A&A associates
- 5+ years experience in public accounting, but corporate experience will also be considered.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting. Masters preferred.
- Must be a certified public accountant and have an active CPA license.
- Remote opportunities within the US
What you can expect from us:
- Shared values, including uncompromising integrity, a passion for excellence, and mutual respect
- The opportunity to innovate and do work that motivates and engages you
- Collaborative environment focused on your career growth and continuous professional development
- Competitive compensation and a total rewards package that focuses on all aspects of your wellbeing
- Flexibility to do impactful work and the time to enjoy your life outside of work
Please mention Remote Workers when applying for this remote job at Cherry Bekaert. You're helping us to grow! Thank you!
Create a Resume That Gets you Hired