Alumni Outreach Coordinator
- USA Only
Alumni Outreach Coordinator
- Employment Status: Independent Contractor
- Terms: Independent Contract or similar, to be mutually agreed
- Reports To: Chief Impact Officer
- Location: Remote
About Multiplying Good
At Multiplying Good (MG) we believe individuals are transformed through service to others. Applying service as a tool for personal growth, we help people discover their ability to bring about positive change, deliver the skills they need to make that change and, by validating their impact, inspire them to do more. We have proven that this continuum of activation, training, and recognition generates ripples of good. We work with young people to increase confidence in their ability to make a difference and build on the skills they need to be successful. We work with organizations to recognize employees for their acts of service in the community, resulting in happier and more productive workplaces and stronger communities. We work with media to create more connected audiences and recognize grassroots unsung heroes in their communities. All together, we highlight the power of service to activate empathetic leaders and changemakers and inspire greater impact through recognition.
The primary goal of this position is to build an alumni directory. Reaching back through our long history, the incumbent will engage alumni through direct contact and other methods to build a robust database of Multiplying Good connections.
Initial Scope of Work
- Conduct outreach to Multiplying Good’s alumni community to gather specific information
- Create, develop, and organize lists of Multiplying Good alumni, from our programs and past events
- Maintain CRM database by entering new and updated alumni and account information.
- Prepare source data for computer entry by compiling and sorting information.
- Establish entry priorities and coordinate with technology team to ensure data meets workflow criteria
- Oversee the maintenance of alumni data
- Perform other related duties as assigned
Required Skills, Knowledge, and Abilities
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite or related software
- Organized with attention to detail
- Outgoing with excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to coordinate the work of various people including staff and alumni volunteers
- Genuine passion for and experience in the promotion of volunteerism, community impact, and youth leadership education
Education and Experience
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- 1-3 years in related experience preferred
Prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working on a computer
Commitment to Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
Applicants are actively encouraged to demonstrate their commitment to and understanding of diversity, equity, and inclusion. Multiplying Good is committed to living its mission by building a culture of service. At Multiplying Good, we get to spend our time surrounded by people who see service as part of who they are. Multiplying Good strives to ensure everyone interacts thoughtfully, with respect, and with kindness. From our staff, to our consultants, vendors, partners, and other stakeholders engaged in the work of Multiplying Good, our culture of service is not only core to what we do, it is core to who we are.
How to Apply
Candidates should send a resume and thoughtful cover letter to: email@example.com Applications will be considered on a rolling basis until the position is filled. Multiplying Good is a 501(c)3 nonprofit with 100% remote workforce, and welcomes applications from anywhere within the United States. All qualified applicants are encouraged to apply. We are committed to building a diverse team to represent the communities we serve, and to pro-actively create a work environment where all voices are heard and valued.