About Us At Nihongo Master, we teach the Japanese language! We're dedicated to bringing the best tools and lessons to those interested in Japan and the language. We help teach individuals who want to learn as well as homeschoolers, schools and organizations! We're a small group of individuals around the world who work together to build the best language learning platform possible! We're looking to add an amazing person to become our dedicated Affiliate/Partner manage to help support our existing affiliates as well as grow our network to help build our brand awareness and increase revenue.
About You As our Affiliate Manager, you'll be primarily responsible for supporting our existing affiliates as well as growing our network through inbound and outbound methods. We strive to ensure our affiliates are relevant to our brand and are of the highest quality. Consistent communication and support is expected of our network. You'll receive a base salary as well as quarterly bonuses based on key performance metrics that include affiliate growth, affiliate traffic and affiliate revenue.
You'll be responsible for the following primary tasks:
- Support our existing affiliates through regular communication and support
- Research, identify and onboard new affiliates
- Track affiliate based revenue and grow with the tools of technology and sales
- Evaluate new tools/platforms to manage and support our affiliates
- Qualify and approve/deny affiliates based on quality and relevance
- Continue to nurture each affiliate relationship and assist affiliates in acquiring sales
- Report affiliate network performance weekly based on key metrics
- Pay out affiliates on a regular schedule
You'll report directly to our President and coordinate efforts with our Product and existing Marketing team.
- Experience in affiliate or partner management or relevant sales development
- Ability to work in US Eastern time zone
- Strong English skills (Japanese skills are an absolute plus!) in writing and verbal
- Comfortable utilizing video conferencing with Zoom and Google Meet (for meeting and talking to our affiliates)
- Experience utilizing CRM tools to support affiliates (We currently use iDevAffiliate but we're interested in others!)
- Understanding of technical tools used to support affiliates (tracking codes, link generation, affiliate assets, and more)