Accounts Receivable Specialist II
- USA Only
- 5 applicants (14%)
Accounts Receivable Specialist II
Position Level Individual Contributor
Team Business Operations
Position Type Regular
Working Time Full-Time
Locations Monett, Missouri, Remote, Remote
Travel Requirements 5%
Description & Requirements
Press space or enter keys to toggle section visibility
At Jack Henry, we deliver technology solutions that are digitally transforming and empowering community banks and credit unions to provide enhanced and streamlined user experiences to their customers and members. Our best-in-class products are just the start as we lay the groundwork for the future of digital banking and payments. We hope you’ll join us. We can’t do it without you.
Jack Henry is seeking a Customer Contracts Billing Data Entry and Validation Contractor in Monett or Springfield (preferred), MO. This individual will compile and confirm information from customers, vendors and/or internal organizations while providing high level support in ensuring accuracy of internal and external company information.
Working hours will be M-F, 8 hours between 7AM- 6PM CST.
What you’ll be responsible for:
- Contacts internal or external parties in order to verify or obtain information.
- Inputs data from various sources into existing computer system(s).
- Verifies the integrity and accuracy of information against source documents and makes corrections and adjustments when necessary.
- Confirms, edits and/or proofreads information.
- Frequently checks and/or uses the system and ensures that results match expectations.
- Works closely with other internal organizations to maintain integrity of data. Notifies appropriate parties if more detailed follow-up is required.
- May perform other support functions as requested.
What you’ll need to have:
- Minimum of 18 months of experience in data entry, billing, or back office administrative tasks.
- At least 6 months customer facing experience.
- Experience with Microsoft Office 365, Sharepoint, Accounting ERP system, and CRM system.
What would be nice for you to have:
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Process and detail oriented.
- Able to do research on legal terms etc.
- Able to document processes.
If you got this far, we hope you’re feeling excited about this opportunity. Even if you don’t feel you meet every single requirement on this posting, we still encourage you to apply. We’re eager to meet motivated people who align with Jack Henry’s mission and can contribute to our company in a variety of ways.
Why Jack Henry?
We recognize the value of our associates and believe much of our company’s strength and success depends on their well-being. We demonstrate our commitment by offering outstanding benefit programs to ensure the physical, mental & financial wellbeing of our people is being met.
Culture of Commitment
Ask our associates why they love Jack Henry, and many will tell you it is because our culture is exceptional. We do great things together. Rising to meet challenges and seeking opportunities is part of who we are as an organization. Our culture has helped us stay strong through challenging times and we credit our dedicated associates for our success. Check our 2021 Corporate Sustainability Report to learn more about our culture and commitment to our people, customers, community, environment, and shareholders.
Equal Employment Opportunity
At Jack Henry, we know we are better together. We value, respect, and protect the uniqueness each of us brings. Innovation flourishes by including all voices and makes our business—and our society—stronger. Jack Henry is an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to providing equal opportunity in all of our employment practices, including selection, hiring, performance management, promotion, transfer, compensation, benefits, education, training, social, and recreational activities to all persons regardless of race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, genetic information, pregnancy, marital status, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, sexual orientation, and military and veteran status, or any other protected status protected by local, state or federal law.
No one will be subject to, and Jack Henry prohibits, any form of discipline, reprisal, intimidation, or retaliation for good faith reports or complaints of incidents of discrimination of any kind, pursuing any discrimination claim, or cooperating in related investigations.
Requests for full corporate job description may be requested through the interview process at any time.