Accounts Receivable Specialist
- USA Only
Accounts Receivable Specialist
- Matterport is leading the digital transformation of the built world.
- Our groundbreaking spatial computing platform turns buildings into data making every space more valuable and accessible.
- Millions of buildings in more than 150 countries have been transformed into immersive Matterport digital twins to improve every part of the building lifecycle from planning, construction, and operations to documentation, appraisal, and marketing.
- We’re excited to announce that Matterport is now publicly listed on NASDAQ as MTTR. It’s an exciting time to join us!
- Visit our Matterport Comparably Profile to learn more about working at Matterport and the awards we have won for being a Great Place to Work!
Type of Employee
Matterport is a remote workplace with headquarters in Sunnyvale, CA. This position can be based remotely in the United States #LI-Remot
About the Role
- Matterport is looking to hire an experienced Accounts Receivable Specialist.
- You will be a critical part of our order-to-cash and month-end close processes.
- In addition, you will work closely with cross-functional teams, including Customer Service, Sales, Operations, Fulfillment, and Sales.
What you will do
- Process customer invoices, credit memos and refunds
- Set up customer accounts in NetSuite and ensure all information are entered accurately
- Assist customers and Customer Service Reps with questions and resolve invoice issues
- Process and investigate chargebacks
- Assist in month-end close activities, including preparing journal entries and performing reconciliations
- Support audit requests
- Participate in ad hoc or special projects as required.
Who you are
- We want to hear from you! We are looking to build the best team of people who will be empowered to do their best work.
- If you have what it takes, but don’t necessarily meet every bullet in the job description we encourage you to apply.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in accounts receivable related role
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance
- Solid understanding of basic accounting principles
- Detailed-oriented and excellent problem-solving skills,
- Experience with Salesforce, NetSuite and Zuora is strongly preferred.
- Ability to effectively operate in a fast-paced environment with the ability to adapt to change
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to communicate effectively with all levels at the company
Perks & Benefits
- For more detail visit www.matterport.com/careers Medical and retirement benefits vary by Country
- Comprehensive health plans – 100% of premiums covered for employees. (90% of family premiums)
- Flexible Time Off for Exempt Employees/Generous PTO plan for Non-Exempt Employees – Take time to rest, relax and explore! Plus we offer Summer Fridays!
- Company ownership in the form of RSU’s
- Continuing Education & Commuter Benefits·
Belief in Diversity
At Matterport, we don’t just accept differences, we celebrate them and recognize the value they bring to our customers and employees. Matterport is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and works to create and support diversity at Matterport. Equal opportunity and consideration are afforded to all qualified applicants and employees. We won’t unlawfully discriminate on the basis of gender, identity or expression, race, ethnicity, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, physical or mental disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, and any other category protected by law.
Matterport is committed to providing employees with a work environment that provides a sense of inclusion and belonging and is free of discrimination and harassment. We also consider all qualified candidates regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. Matterport is likewise committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to all qualified applicants and employees with disabilities in accordance with the American Disabilities Act.