6sense Insights is hiring a
Accounts Receivable Specialist
- North America
Account Receivable Specialist
United States, Remote
- 6sense is looking for an experienced Accounts Receivable Analyst to join our Accounting department.
- Your primary tasks in this role will include invoicing, reconciling customer accounts, reviewing AR aging, and following up on past due accounts.
- You will also have the opportunity to work directly with other teams within 6sense on a daily basis.
- As we continue to grow rapidly, we seek a team member who can complete near-term deliverables with an eye toward building for scale.
- This role requires a self-starter with strong attention to detail, exceptional quantitative skills, collaboration skills, and the ability to perform under tight deadlines.
- The 6sense Account Based Orchestration Platform helps revenue teams identify and close more opportunities by putting the power of AI, big data and machine learning behind every member of the B2B revenue team, empowering them to uncover anonymous buying behavior, prioritize fragmented data to focus on accounts in market, and engage resistant buying teams with personalized, multi-channel, multi-touch campaigns. 6sense helps revenue teams know everything they need to know about their buyers so they can easily do anything they need to do to generate more opportunities, increase deal size, get into opportunities sooner, compete and win more often.
Accounts Receivable Analyst Responsibilities
- Manage revenue operations activities including billing and collections
- Maintain accuracy, integrity, and completeness of the account receivable portfolio
- Process customer payments
- Ensure there is a timely response to internal and external billing inquiries
- Assist with month-end and quarter-end close activities
- Follow up with customers regarding past-due payments
- Assist in various projects as needed
Accounts Receivable Analyst Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance and/or highly relevant prior experience
- Knowledge of basic accounting procedures
- Organizational skills
- Communication skills
- Experience with Intacct and/or Netsuite
- Competency in Salesforce
- Experience in a regional accounting firm and/or start-up environment
Please support us by letting 6sense Insights know that you found this position on remoteworkers.net.