Accounts Receivable Manager
Accounts Receivable Manager
FULL TIME – REMOTE (USA)
Veho is a technology-driven shipping company that enables personalized next- day package delivery, extending partner brand value. Veho brand partners have seen a 20% increase in customer repurchase, 40% increase in customer lifetime value, and 8% rise in net promoter score.
Veho gives package recipients greater insight and control, letting them know when they will receive their package, when drivers are en route, and enables real-time rescheduling, address changes, and personal delivery instructions. Veho’s technology matches demand for package delivery with a network of qualified crowdsourced driver partners, ensuring every package is delivered on time and correctly.
The concept for Veho started as a school project while co-founder Itamar Zur attended Harvard Business School. Zur constantly experienced issues receiving packages – from getting the dreaded “we missed you” note, to stolen packages. He set out to fix the problem so many customers and brands face.
Today, Veho’s robust technology platform provides customers and e-commerce brands with an unparalleled shipping experience, an industry record 99.9% average on-time performance for next-day delivery and an average 4.9-star customer rating. With teammates in 30 U.S. states, Veho locally warehouses and enables last mile deliveries in 15 U.S. cities andwill be in 50 markets bythe end of 2022.
Veho is growing and we are searching for an Accounts Receivable Manager to join our team! A role on the accounting team calls on your skills for quality financial and operational reporting, data analytics, accurate financials while providing thoughtful and responsive support, expertise and guidance to internal and external business partners. Your role will be critical to ensuring the success of Veho’s business initiatives and core operations.
What You’ll Gain:
You will have the opportunity to work for a competitive, fast-paced and innovative company. Your work will drive outstanding financial results by enabling and accelerating Veho’s strategy. You will get experience working with a cross-disciplinary team shipping real-world products to our customers around the nation. You will also receive hands-on mentorship from your teammates.
- Accounting for all aspects of billing.
- Establish proper accounting for new or amended contracts and advise on financial impacts.
- Review and prepare journal entries, account reconciliations and fluctuation analysis in support of timely and accurate reporting of revenue.
- Establish and maintain cross-functional relationships to influence financial decisions for new contracts and educate partners on the financial impacts.
- Collaborate with FP&A partners to evaluate trends and establish forward-looking financial outlook.
- Oversee collection efforts
- Develop and enhance accounting and control processes and documentation.
- Perform ad-hoc analysis
- Special projects
- Undergraduate degree in Accounting or similar field
- 6+ years of relevant Accounting experience
- Strong understanding of GAAP
- Minimum 3 years managing experience
- Ability to work successfully in an ambiguous, fast-paced and ever-changing environment
- Curious mindset with a focus on process improvement