Accounts Receivable Coordinator I
- USA Only
Accounts Receivable Coordinator I (Virtual)
Join Our Community of Food People!
This position is virtual which means the work can be completed 100% remote anywhere in the United States except Hawaii or United States Territories.
- The AR Adjuster will record payments to customers’ accounts and responds to accounts receivable inquiries. Additional duties include:
- Performs research and analysis to resolve payment issues and communicates them with division personnel and customers.
- Executes all system transactions relating to customer payments and remittances including assistance related to invoicing, statements, bank processing, A/R account adjustments and write-offs.
- Secures appropriate division and corporate management approvals relating to customer refunds and write-offs.
- Contacts customers, sales reps and credit management to attempt to clarify payments received without adequate documentation.
- Researches and resolves cash on account and other unidentified payment situations using multiple system tools.
- Ensures control processes, procedures and policies are adhered to. Prepares transaction detail for data uploads and general ledger entries as well as supports data requests for audits.
- This position may be responsible to support certain specialty areas including NSF/Return Items, credit cards, ACH, wires, National Account functions and other duties as assigned.
The following information is provided in accordance with the Colorado Pay Equity Act. Compensation depends on experience, geographic locations, and other factors permitted by law. In Colorado, the expected compensation for this role is between $14.86 and $24.81, but may very by state. This role is also eligible for overtime. Benefits for this role include health insurance, pre-tax spending accounts, retirement benefits, paid time off, short-term and long-term disability, employee stock purchase plan, and life insurance. To review available benefits, please click here: https://www.usfoods.com/careers/benefits.html.
EOE Race/Color/Religion/Sex/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/National Origin/Protected Veteran/Disability Status