LabCorp is hiring a
Accounts Receivable Coordinator I
Accts Receivable Coordinator I
- Remote_United States
- Miami FL
time type: Full time
job requisition id: 2233314
- Ensure effective communication is occurring with LabCorp Drug Development Shared Service provider and LabCorp Drug Development collection group regarding cash application.
- Monitor on Account cash application posting and duplicate payments to ensure that items are properly addressed on a timely basis.
- Follow-up as needed to resolve outstanding amounts, seeking to reduce DSO and improving past due A/R aging.
- Preparation of monthly narratives that describes complete account status by protocol of significant collection issues
- Create and maintain client aging reports for designated clients that may include collection status.
- Proactively follow-up with appropriate LabCorp Drug Development personnel and customers when unable to immediately resolve inquiry until the time when information is received to adequately fulfill request.
- Participates in conference calls when applicable to deliver information to the client.
- Summarize details surrounding an event when customer’s service failure dictates a credit for a client and deliver to management with potential resolutions. Following management decision, facilitate the delivering of the information to the client and complete all actions items necessary for closing of the issue.
- Responsible for placing collection calls on delinquent accounts, employing appropriate follow-up methods until payment has been received and making any recommendations for write off of customer accounts.
- Responsible for receiving and resolving internal and external inquiries related to clients’ financial accounts on a timely basis.
Please mention Remote Workers when applying for this remote job at LabCorp. You're helping us to grow! Thank you!