Accounts Receivable Analyst
- USA Only
- 1 applicant (2%)
Title:Accounts Receivable Analyst
Location: US National
Chemical companies are the hidden innovators behind the end-products we rely on every day. Chemistry is used to make every physical good on earth, including the products we love from Tesla, Glossier, Apple, Nike, 3M and J&J. And yet, the largest and most impactful industry in the world is still doing business the same way it did 100 years ago.
Knowde is building the first B2B digital marketplace for the $5 trillion chemical industry. Chemical companies use Knowde to market and sell their products online for the first time ever. For buyers, Knowde has become their go-to destination to shop across the entire world of chemistry all in a single destination.
Buyers use Knowde as their go-to destination to discover and purchase chemicals from any chemical producer all in one place. By helping pull this industry online, we will accelerate the innovation behind every physical product in the world.
We’ve raised over $90M from the world’s leading investors, including Sequoia Capital and Coatue, to realize our vision.
Come Join Us!
Knowde is looking to add a talented Accounts Receivable Analyst to our Finance Team. You will work closely with our Controller and be involved in day-to-day decision making as the company establishes its internal processes for growth.
What you’ll be doing:
- Ownership of all aspects of accounts receivable including but not limited to invoicing and collections
- Resolve invoicing issues that arise due to unique billing requirements
- Working with customer to collect purchase orders and tax exemption certificates
- Multi-jurisdiction sales tax compliance
- Prepare monthly reconciliations of accounts receivable general ledger accounts
- Provide weekly status report on outstanding invoices
- 1+ years of accounts receivable experience at a fast-growing company
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to work independently
- Ability to communicate with external parties and management
- Proficient in Excel
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, or other business-related field
- Experience with collecting and filing sales tax a plus
Our Perks & Benefits
- We offer Knerds a variety of medical, dental, and vision plans, designed to fit you and your family’s needs
- 401K program to help you invest in your future
- Education & learning stipend for personal growth and development
- Fully remote position
- Flexible vacation time to promote a healthy work-life blend
- Paid parental leave to support you and your family