Accounts Payable Specialist
Title:Accounts Payable Specialist
Location: United States
- United States ( Remote )
Pacaso exists to enrich lives by making second home ownership possible and enjoyable for more people. Our innovative co-ownership model is the easiest, smartest and most responsible way for people to experience the joy of a second home. We provide all the benefits of true ownership without the hassles through our simplified financial structure, easy and equitable scheduling, and dedicated local property management.
Founded by former Zillow executives, Pacaso has secured more than $215 million in growth financing and is valued at $1.5 billion. In March 2021, Pacaso achieved unicorn status (a valuation of $1 billion) faster than any other company in the United States. We have been featured in The New York Times, Wall Street Journal, Fortune, Forbes, CNBC and more.
Pacaso is a certified Great Place to Work, is #6 on Glassdoor’s 2022 list of Best Places to Work, and was ranked on Fortune’s Top 100 Small and Medium Workplaces list in 2021.
About the Role:
Pacaso is scaling at a rapid pace and we are looking for a seasoned Accounts Payable Specialist to assist us in managing our vendor invoices and payments as we grow. As a member of our Finance & Accounting team, you will own all aspects of accounting support at Pacaso. You’ll have full responsibility over all invoices for Pacaso and its subsidiaries, and ensure all invoices are paid to our vendors in a timely manner. Additionally, this role will be responsible for ongoing vendor maintenance, and reconciling A/P reports on a monthly basis. We’re a fast growing company, and this role will be critical in ensuring we grow in a well-maintained manner.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone who is a self-starter, who values autonomy, but also has a customer service mindset and a strong attention to detail.
What you’ll do:
- Process approximately 400-600 invoices per month, with growing volume
- Vendor maintenance including new setup, electronic payments, collection of proper documents such as form W-9 and certificates of insurance
- Code invoices appropriately and ensure proper approval
- Work with vendors and Property Manager to reconcile issues related to invoices and payments
- Reconcile A/P reports monthly
You’d be a great fit if you have:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Customer-Service mindset
- High level of attention to detail, with the ability to work quickly and accurately
- High level of comfort working in a fast-paced, high volume, and deadline-oriented environment
- Experience in various software such as Quickbooks, Rent Manager and corporate ERP-like systems
- BA/BS/AA degree in accounting, bookkeeping or similar AP certification program with 1-2 years of accounts payable experience
- 5-plus years of direct work experience in accounts payable may be substituted for education degree
- International experience preferred, but not required
- Experience with NetSuite and Tipalti
You’ll love working at Pacaso because of our …
- Amazing purpose-driven team and culture.
- Competitive salary and stock options.
- Unlimited, flexible PTO for exempt employees.
- Excellent medical, dental and vision insurance.
- 401(k) to help you save for the future.
- Paid maternity and paternity leave.
- Generous home office stipend.
- Company-sponsored meetups.