Accounts Payable Specialist
Accounts Payable Specialist – REMOTE – United States
- Full Time
GreenSlate is seeking an enthusiastic Accounts Payable Specialist to join our nationwide finance team. This is a 100% remote position. The opportunity to work with an experienced team of entertainment payroll and business services experts and to make a difference to our production clients.
WHO WE ARE
GreenSlate is the fastest-growing provider of technology and business solutions for media productions. We provide the most advanced technology for production accounting and entertainment payroll. Our innovative cloud-based platform is evolving the entertainment industry’s back-office by replacing inefficient paper-based processes with digital solutions. The studios, film franchises, independent producers, and content creators we serve benefit from greater efficiencies, better access to data, and cost savings, and they minimize their impact on the environment. GreenSlate offers a full range of payroll, software application, production accounting, tax credit management, ACA compliance & benefits, production insurance, and consulting services.
WHAT DO WE EXPECT FROM YOU
What you will do
- Manage accounts payable via NetSuite across multiple entities and vendors
- Establish and maintain relationships with new and existing vendors
- Properly age and process due invoices for payment
- Code invoices and perform accounting duties such as account maintenance, recording entries and reconciling accounts
- Follow up with overdue invoices to reduce delinquent accounts
- Assist accounting department as needed
Who you are
- Degree in finance or accounting
- 3+ years experience in collection related role
- Netsuite experience a plus
- Proficiency in Excel
- Detail oriented
- Driven, friendly, approachable
- Tenacious, solutions-oriented (not just task-oriented) individual
- Able to work with high volumes under pressure
- Possess high organizational skills
- Effective communicator with collaborative skills
- Adept at setting priorities
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT FROM US
- A competitive salary and benefits.
- The chance to make a difference in a dynamic environment.
- The opportunity to be a part of a growing and fast paced team.
- Exposure to senior management which will develop your accounting skills and experience.