Accounts Payable Manager
- USA Only
- 0 applicants (0%)
Accounts Payable Manager
Job Type: Full Time Associate
Req # 10554
About the role
Reporting to the Sr. Director of Financial Operations, you will be responsible for the timely and accurate payment of MyEyeDr. invoices in compliance with company policies. In this role, you’ll strategically partner with key process owners to improve the procure to pay cycle to improve efficiency and enhance controls. Safeguard assets and ensure accurate financial reporting. You’ll train and develop associates for broader responsibilities within the organization.
- Be Responsible for the payables cycle, including applicable systems and internal controls.
- Independently identify innovative ways to improve efficiency of department functions and reduce operating expenses. Implement approved plans.
- Lead monthly closing activities including the timely recording of accruals for goods/services received where invoices have not been processed in accordance with GAAP/IFRS.
- Ensure completion and accuracy of vendor statement reconciliations including proper and timely resolution of open items.
- Review and ensure accuracy of all G/L account reconciliations within required control deadlines.
- Bachelor’s degree (B.S.) in Accounting, Finance, or related field from a four-year college or university is desired, five years comparable experience is acceptable.
- Previous supervisory experience in Accounting management.
- Self starter who demonstrates the ability to take the initiative to solve problems.
- Ability to work independently on complex projects and manage concurrent responsibilities in a hybrid or remote environment.
Growth With Us
- Career Development and Training Opportunities
- Participate in a comprehensive benefits package including medical and dental coverage, tax-free savings plans, life insurance and more
- Participate in our Vision coverage and associate discounts on our products
- Participate in our 401(k) with competitive company match
- Accrue PTO and paid holidays from day one
Introduction | MyEyeDr.
How do you see yourself today? Are you looking for that unique opportunity where you can make a difference in the lives of the patients we serve? MyEyeDr. is a high-growth, premier healthcare company: a total vision care concept with a unique retail experience. Our trusted community doctors and knowledgeable teams are all focused on helping our patients live their best lives by delivering an exceptional, personalized experience to each of our patients in every interaction. Our business model is unlike others in the industry: we make healthcare accessible by welcoming all insurance and providing a great selection of stylish eyewear that meets the diverse needs of our patients.
This role provides a chance for you to build your professional career with an organization that is purposeful and whose values drive actions. You would have the opportunity to prioritize the care of our associates and our patients, to connect the knowledge of our talented teams to our patients’ needs, and to work in a fun, inclusive environment as part of a collaborative team. We are in search of that unique individual who is inspired by a career focused on helping others and providing quality care while continuously growing professionally and improving MyEyeDr. in meaningful ways. If this is you, we encourage you to apply so you can get your journey started with MyEyeDr. where you can help people see, look, and be their very best.
MyEyeDr. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, religion, sex/gender (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression, age, physical or mental disability, military or protected veteran status, citizenship, familial or marital status, genetics, or any other legally protected category. MyEyeDr. will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics.