Accounts Payable Manager
- USA Only
- 0 applicants (0%)
Accounts Payable Manager
- Employees can work remotely
- Department: Finance
The Accounts Payable Manager will provide Functional management of Shared Services AP staff responsible for performing the accounts payable function for The Master Lock Company. Provide key support to direct reports, act as a subject matter expert in all areas related to AP function. Manage team workloads and be the problem solving go to for all team members.
The ideal candidate will have combined experience in Accounts Payable, as a people leader, and working for a manufacturing company.
This can be a remote or hybrid role.
What You Will Be Doing:
- Lead the RPA automation integrations, working directly with IT as the business support for issue resolutions.
- Initiate resolution of problems and follow up on all discrepancies between invoices, purchase orders and receipts on the Matching Hold Detail, Invoice on Hold and Aging reports.
- Monitor adherence to company policies for compliance; coding and processing invoices including all SOX controls for the A/P function.
- Manage payment runs, including checks, ACH, and wires for all U.S. and Canadian entities on Oracle EBS.
- Manage the monthly, quarterly, and year-end A/P close processes performed by Shared Services.
- Audit Report Reconciliations of Onbase to Oracle monthly for the month end accrual process; provide and manage all internal and external audit requests.
- Administrator for the Onbase invoice management software, including managing the vendor relationship and driving enhancements and updates, when needed.
- Ensure all account aging issues are identified, communicated (especially with respect to necessity for accruals and vendor credits), and resolved in a timely manner.
- Function as A/P business lead on acquisition integrations.
- Manage Annual Year End tasks including 1099 year-end compliance, accruals and reconciliations.
- Manage and resolve outstanding issues related to invoices on hold, cancels/voids, tariff issues, ERP errors and any other required troubleshooting.
- Monitor intercompany accruals, write-offs, and other processing issues and recommend process improvements.
- Build a positive team environment within the Finance Department and lead by example. Work with team members to ensure accurate and timely completion of all departmental responsibilities.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university
- AP experience with Oracle and/or within a manufacturing environment
- 5 plus years’ experience in a managerial role.
- Ability to multi-task, work under pressure and meet required deadlines
- Experience with automated accounts payable systems and an understanding of how the receiving and purchasing systems impact Accounts Payable
- Experience with process improvement, six sigma, lean preferred
- Demonstrated success with process standardization and implementation.
- All the Insurance coverage you’d expect including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, flexible spending accounts, wellness programs, 401K all effective on your date of hire, and a bonus program plus generous PTO
- Scholarship program for children of employees
- Charitable gift matching
- Associate appreciation/recognition programs
- Adoption Assistance
- Associate Purchase Program on All Fortune Brands Products
- Culture committed to work life balance with hybrid/remote work schedules available
Compensation Range: $62,860 – $98,780
Fortune Brands Innovations is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants are considered for positions without regard to race, color, creed, national origin, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, marital/family/caregiver status, genetic information, military or veteran status, citizenship or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local low. Fortune Brands Innovations also prohibits harassment of applicants or employees based on any of these protected categories.
Candidates for positions with Fortune Brands Innovations must be able to present proof of identity and work eligibility post hire. Immigration visa sponsorship is not available for this position and accordingly this position is not appropriate for foreign students who will require sponsorship in the future, including assistance with an Optional Practical Training (OPT) F-1 extension.
To all recruitment agencies: Fortune Brands Innovations does not accept unsolicited agency resumes/CVs. Please do not forward resumes/CVs to our careers email addresses, our employees or any other company location. We are not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes/CVs