Accounts Payable Manager
- USA Only
- 4 applicants (20%)
Lattice is looking for an Accounts Payable Manager. You will work cross- functionally to optimize global AP processes and procedures. You’ll build scalable AP operation. You will be leading and mentoring an internal AP team. The successful candidate must be skilled at running daily AP operations and leading AP process transformation.
What You Will Do
- Lead the full cycle global Accounts Payable processes
- Directly manage & mentor a team of Accounts Payable specialists
- Execute monthly accounting close procedures, deliverables, and timelines including approval of payments, AP accounts reconciliations, vendor accruals, et al
- Identify and execute process improvements to streamline AP process
- Develop and maintain applicable AP policies, procedures, controls, and metrics and provide monthly reporting to management
- Actively lead the AP-related implementation of a fully integrated Procure to Pay system
- Develop internal and external relationships to timely resolve payment issues
- Lead various cross-functional initiatives to optimize and improve financial systems and processes
- Lead the annual 1099 tax filings, international VAT, and other applicable filings
- Develop internal controls related to the accounts payable cycle to ensure compliance with SOX
- Oversee and administer the Company’s global travel & expense system and policies
- Developing KPIs and relevant metrics to monitor performance and drive change within the organization
- Assist in auditors’ reviews with regard to AP to help facilitate an optimal audit process
What You Will Bring to the Table
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or related field
- 6+ years minimum work experience, with at least 3 of those years in managing a team
- Ability to work in a dynamic and fast-paced environment, with strong project management skills and the ability to multi-task, work under pressure, and meet deadlines required
- Results-oriented with a “roll up your sleeves” attitude and strong desire to learn and to knowledge-share
- Strong interpersonal, excellent supervisory, and customer service skills required
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, NetSuite; Airbase or Coupa experience preferred
The estimated annual cash salary for this role is $99,674 – $155,736. This position is also eligible for incentive stock options, subject to the terms of Lattice’s applicable plans.
Benefits: The Company offers the following benefits for this position, subject to applicable eligibility requirements: Medical insurance; Dental insurance; Vision insurance; Life, AD &D, and Disability Insurance; Emergency Weather Support; Wellness Apps; Paid Parental Leave, Paid Time off inclusive of holidays and sick time; Commuter & Parking Accounts; Lunches in the Office; Workplace Amenities Stipend, Internet and Phone Stipend; One time WFH Office Set-Up Stipend; 401(k) retirement plan; Financial Planning; Learning & Development Budget; Sabbatical Program; and Invest in Your People Fund
*Note on Pay Transparency:
Lattice provides an estimate of the compensation for roles that may be hired as required by state regulations. Compensation may vary based on (a) location, as Lattice factors in specific location when benchmarking compensation for most roles; (b) individual candidate skills and qualifications; and (c) individual candidate experience.
Additionally, Lattice leverages current market data to determine compensation, so posted compensation figures are subject to change as new market data becomes available. The salary, other compensation, and benefits information is accurate as of the date of this posting. Lattice reserves the right to modify this information at any time, subject to applicable law.
Lattice is on a mission to build cultures where employees and their companies thrive . In an age where employees have more choices than ever before, businesses that put employees first are winning and Lattice is building the tools to empower those people-centric companies. Lattice is a people success platform that offers performance reviews, employee engagement surveys, real- time feedback, weekly check-ins, goal setting, and career planning in a way that allows companies to focus on employee development, growth, and engagement yielding stronger employee retention, performance, and impact to the bottom line . Since launching in 2016, we have grown to over 4,600+ customers globally, including brands like Slack, Pinterest, Reddit, and Asana.
What else does Lattice have to offer? We’re so glad you asked! We invest in our people’s personal and professional growth because that sort of growth begets business impact personal fulfillment . We believe in the value of continued learning investments and reimbursements. We offer a competitive salary (including equity) and our benefits are thoughtful. We believe that taking the time for you is important and have a flexible vacation/time-off policy to prove it. We even incorporated Lattice Recharge Days to ensure you’re getting a break every month. Lattice has also implemented a remote- first hybrid model (team-dependent, you work from wherever makes you most comfortable). If that gets you excited, now is the perfect time to join; so bring your appetite for ownership and creation and help Lattice continue to grow!
Lattice is committed to equal treatment and opportunity in all aspects of recruitment, selection, and employment without regard to gender, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, disability, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or any other category protected under the law. Lattice is an equal opportunity employer; committed to a community of inclusion, and an environment free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.