Accounts Payable Manager
- USA Only
- 1 applicant (10%)
Accounts Payable Manager
Salary: $Competitive + excellent benefits (bonus, pension, healthcare, life cover etc.)
Location:Remote* or Hybrid (US)
About the role
The Accounts Payable Manager oversees all AP activities for entities within scope of Business Unit. The ideal candidate will be tasked with identifying process improvement opportunities and developing a clear forward-thinking strategy.
What you’ll do
Day-to-day management of Accounts Payable Team with focus on providing exceptional service to both internal customers and vendors, including:
Compiling payment runs.
- Dealing with payment escalations from stakeholders.
- Receiving and processing supplier invoices.
- Ensuring all supplier accounts are fully reconciled on a regular basis.
Ensuring payments are correctly recorded in the Finance ERP system and that intercompany transactions are posted.
Drive ownership of key deliverables across the business unit, IT and other stakeholders in order to implement better process design and scalable solutions.
- Setting up a global AP team and system integration and transition to a new ERP system
- Evaluate current and new process solutions to provide recommended improvements and standardization.
- Ownership and ensuring compliance of the Travel & entertainment policy including AMEX corporate card administration
- Serve as the lead contact for AP for internal and external audits.
- Identify and track Key Performance Indicators (KPI) and operational metrics to ensure team objectives are met; ensure transparency and sharing with stakeholders.
- Mentor & develop team members to create and maintain an engaged, productive, and experienced organization.
- Provide budget and forecast balances for accounts payable balance sheet accounts; provide forecast of AP related cash needs to Business Unit; collaborate with the BU GL/finance teams to meet corporate cash targets; drive working capital improvements in the P2P value stream.
- Lead month end close for P2P value stream: coordinate activities for AP, review of journal entries, AP Trade related account reconciliations and variance analysis.
- Ensuring a robust and strong internal control environment
- Accounts Payable certification (APS or APM) or Procure to Pay certification desired.
- Experience in changing and implementing new systems and functional integration AP related activities.
- Experience in supervising and managing a global AP team
- Excellent communication skills, able to communicate at all levels within the business
- Experience with Visio, SharePoint, travel and expense reporting processes required.
- Good team player with good time management and ability to work to deadlines and prioritise tasks.
- Experience in managing corporate credit cards
- Experience assessing, designing, and documenting processes including process flows and maps required.
- Advanced experience in Excel and proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, PowerPoint).
About Fishawack Health
Fishawack Health (FH) is a leading global commercialization partner for the biopharmaceutical, medical technology, and wellness industries.
The future of health is fast-paced and complex, demanding a different approach. Established in 2001, our 1,300+ healthcare experts combine their knowledge and expertise across our 4 core disciplines — Consulting; Medical; Policy, Access, Value, Evidence; and Marketing.
Working across the product and service lifecycle, together with our teammates in shared creative teams (Creative Studio, Editorial Services, Motion, Digital, Events, and Media) and Group Services, we engage our collective force to innovate and solve the complex healthcare challenges of today and tomorrow.
We live and breathe our five values in everything we do: We are authentic. We value difference. We play for the team. We own the challenge. We enjoy the journey. At Fishawack Health, we imagine a healthier world and build the connections to make it happen.
What we can offer
Fishawack Health aims to empower every employee to develop and thrive. We empower our team with the tools, skills, and support needed to think differently and to solve healthcare’s most complex challenges.
At the center of our people-led culture is our Career Experience team, whose mission is to provide every employee with a purpose-driven career. We also pride ourselves on our personalized learning approach to ensure you receive the training you need to help you grow within the company and take advantage of our global scale and scope.
We are committed to embedding diversity and inclusion in every aspect of our organization to encourage diversity of thought, inclusive behavior, and innovative solutions. As part of our commitment to building a healthier world, every employee is also encouraged to participate in our community engagement efforts, which support a wide range of healthcare programs and wellbeing causes worldwide.
We have offices in 19 city hubs across North America, Europe, and Asia, geared toward collaborating, training, socializing, and coming together as a global organization while maintaining and fully supporting flexible working practices. Our compensation and benefits package is benchmarked across the industry. We offer a generous company pension/retirement plan, private medical insurance, comprehensive employee wellbeing initiatives, compelling time-off policy, plus many other excellent employee benefits.
We’ll consider any reasonable adjustments you’d like us to put in place in the interests of fairness and equal opportunities.
Fishawack Health is an equal opportunities employer and place where everyone is welcome. We believe success lies in our differences and only by embracing these differences can we build a healthier world together. We strongly encourage people from minority backgrounds, LGBTQIA+, parents, and individuals with disabilities to apply. If you need reasonable adjustments at any point in the application or interview process, please let us know. In your application, please feel free to note which pronouns you use (For example – she/her/hers, he/him/his, they/them/theirs, etc).