Accounts Payable Clerk
- North America
Title: Accounts Payable Clerk
Location: United States
Classifications: Remote Full-Time
To provide financial, clerical and administrative services to ensure efficient, timely and accurate processing of vendor bills, both one time and recurring.
- Maintain up-to-date and accurate accounts payable ledger
- Code and route vendor bills and obtain approvals
- Review expense reports and route for approval
- Upload properly coded credit card charges and credits
- Maintain list of contracts related to accounts payable, including terms, payment amounts and end dates
- Research and resolve vendor bill discrepancies
- Perform vendor account reconciliations
- Review AP aging to ensure compliance and accuracy of bill due dates
- Maintain accounts payable vendor files and records
- Process adjustments to accounts payable as required
- Assist with month-end closing
Required Education and Experience:
- Knowledge of accounts payable, general bookkeeping procedures and general accounting principles.
- NetSuite or comparable accounting software
- Microsoft Excel and Outlook required
- Knowledge of regulatory standards and compliance requirements
- 1+ years accounts payable and general accounting experience
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Organizational skills
- Information management
- Problem analysis and problem-solving skills
- Team Player
- Sense of urgency
This job operates in an office environment. Working in an office environment requires a high degree of discipline and the ability to work with others in a moderately noisy open office environment with centrally controlled head/AC setting.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, color vision, and ability to adjust focus. This position requires the ability to occasionally lift office products and supplies, up to 20 pounds.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work:
This is a full-time position. Days and hours of work are Monday through Friday, 9 a.m. to 5:30 p.m and subject to changes by Manager’s communication.