Accounts Payable Analyst
- USA Only
- 7 applicants
Accounts Payable Analyst
Exodus is looking for a highly motivated and detail-oriented A/P Analyst to join our team. As an A/P Analyst, you will showcase exceptional proficiency in managing the accounts payable and accounts receivable processes.
With your attention to detail and unwavering commitment to excellence, you will ensure seamless financial operations. Prepare to demonstrate to the world what it truly means to excel in the world of finance!
What You Will Do
- Ensure accurate and timely processing of AR/AP transactions within policy and control guidelines
- Manage the AR/AP and expense report process, including effective communication, reconciliation, and accrual entries
- Respond promptly within 24 hours to inquiries from vendors and internal managers
- Process payment/receipt invoices accurately, adhering to policies
- Release timely payroll payments on each payroll date
- Implement efficiencies in A/P and A/R processes, enhancing documented procedures
- Update process documentation to comply with SOX requirements
- Prepare monthly financial reports by analyzing accounts and related financial activity
- Maintain accurate records of invoices, payments, and financial documentation
- Oversee the 1099 process, including preparation and issuance of forms
- Support annual audit preparations and resolve audit findings
- Perform additional assigned accounts receivable and accounting duties
Who You Are
- Associate’s degree in accounting, finance, or related field
- Minimum 2 years of accounts payable and accounts receivable experience
- Strong understanding of accounting principles
- Proficiency in accounting software and systems
- Excellent attention to detail and time management skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal abilities
- Self-motivated and able to work with little to no supervision
- Live in the United States in one of the following time zones: Central, Eastern, or Mountain
- Knowledge of cryptocurrency, preferred
- Knowledge of GAAP, preferred
- Knowledge of SOX compliance, preferred
Exodus is a multi-asset cryptocurrency wallet with a built-in exchange feature. We started our movement in 2015 and have been a distributed team since then.
Our mission is to help half of the world exit the traditional financial system and move into the crypto financial system by the year 2030. To do that we want to make sure we hire the best of the best: people who are intrinsically motivated by what we are trying to achieve and who love what they do professionally.
What We Offer
- Freedom to work wherever you want, whenever you want.
- Building the future. Cryptocurrencies lay the foundation for the internet of value, the next major wave in application technology and personal finance.
- Collaborative and feedback-driven culture.
- Opportunity to grow.
- Fair pay, no matter where you live along with a competitive benefits package.
- 100% pay in Bitcoin with a buffer to account for price changes and exchange fees.
- All the tools you need to do the job
- Health: Most of our health insurance plans are covered 100% for you and covered 50% for your dependents. We’ll also cover dental insurance. If you are outside of the United States, we will reimburse you up to $500 per month for any medical and dental insurance for you and your dependents.
- PTO: 30 days of paid time off per year on top of a flexible schedule where you can work wherever and whenever. If you’re part-time with us, you’ll still receive 15 days of paid time off.
- Unlimited Bereavement: We will pay you your full salary for the first two weeks for the loss of any immediate family members but we allow you to take all the time you need to grieve outside of that.
- Parental Leave: 13 weeks of fully paid leave with and a month of flexible work for the primary caregiver. 4 weeks of paid leave if you are the child’s secondary caregiver.
- Tax Help: Getting paid in Bitcoin new to you? Don’t worry! We will reimburse you for speaking with a professional tax specialist in your state/country to make sure everything is taken care of.
- Perks: Exodus offers a variety of seasonal perks such as coverage for gym memberships and therapy sessions. We also offer quarterly Wellness Days! We want to make sure all of our employees know they are our priority and give back for your hard work often.
Pay Transparency Notice: Salary and all other total compensation information (bonus eligibility, benefits, and equity) will be discussed in detail during the hiring process.