- USA Only
- 1 applicant
About us: Limeade is an employee experience software company that helps build great places to work. Our platform unifies employee well-being, engagement, and inclusion solutions with industry-leading communications capabilities. Recognized for its own award-winning culture, Limeade helps every employee know their company cares. To learn more, visit www.limeade.com.
We’re committed to creating a mission-driven, positive and inclusive culture of improvement made up of the best and brightest people in the business. And we’ve got the awards to back it up: Puget Sound Business Journal ranked us #1 Best Workplace in Washington, and Seattle Business ranked us one of the top three Best Companies to Work for in Washington State. In addition, we’re one of the fastest-growing companies in North America (Deloitte’s Technology Fast 500), and Fortune magazine recognized us as a Best Workplace for Women. Limeade is a global company that embraces a distributed workforce and has users in more than 100 countries. Our headquarters are in Bellevue, WA.
About the role: We are looking for an eager and driven Accounting Specialist to join our team. The primary responsibilities include processing accounts payable, expense reports, accounts receivable, and responding to inquiries into our department email. This position will also assist other accounting team members as needed, handle basic financial and report generation functions, analysis, special projects and other miscellaneous duties as assigned.
- Accounts Payable & Accounts Receivable
- Process employee expense reports
- Reconciling vendor statements
- Handling Customer Billing Inquiries
- Preparing Monthly Internal Billing Reports
- Perform various data entry tasks including daily and monthly general ledger entries
- Expected to cross-train and provide backup for various other accounting duties
- Additional responsibilities and tasks as assigned
- Provide financial status reports
- Maintain accounting controls
- Additional duties as assigned
- Assist other members of the accounting team with duties as requested
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree in accounting preferred
- 1-3 years of experience in Accounts Payable or related field
- Strong analytical skills and ability to proactively problem solve
- Ability to work in collaborative and independent work situations with minimal supervision.
- Proficient in Microsoft products, with a strong emphasis on Excel
- Detail oriented, accountable, and has a strong work ethic
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to communicate effectively
- Ability to adhere to policies, procedures, and service levels to achieve results
- Prior experience in performing basic accounting functions
- Must be organized and self-motivated to follow instructions with minimal direction
- Knowledge ofNetSuitesoftware a plus
- Knowledge of Expensify software a plus
What We Offer:
- Base salary estimated range between $50,000 to $75,000 annually, depending on the hiring location. New hires generally start between $50,000 – $65,000 per year. The final salary offer will be determined after reviewing relevant factors, including but not limited to skill sets, relevant experience, and geographic location from which the role is performed.
- Comprehensive health benefits including medical, dental, vision, life, and disability covered at 100% as well as a Employee Assistance Program.
- 401K Matching
- 4 weeks of annual Paid Time Off
- 1 paid volunteer day per year
- 10 paid holidays per year
- TeamLimeade Employee Wellbeing Platform
- Remote First Work
- Paid Parental Leave Program (qualify after 1 year of employment)
Limeade provides equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Limeade will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.
This position is open to remote workers located in the United States.
Please Note: Limeade is currently unable to support visa sponsorship for those living in the United States and working under an H1B visa.