- 41 applicants (23%)
Brussels, Brussels, Belgium
We are currently looking for a full-time Accountant to join us in our exciting journey, so please keep reading on to see if this might be you!
What you’ll do
- Managing all accounting transactions for foreign subsidiaries of Workmotion Group based in Europe
- Managing timely bank payments
- Handling monthly and annual closings
- Cooperating closely with local tax advisors to process tax payments and returns
- Cooperating closely with local payroll provider/ payroll team to process the salary payments
What we’re looking for
- Up to 5 years work experience as an Accountant within multiple European subsidiaries
- Strong attention to details and good analytical skills
- Experience in being responsible comprehensively for accounting of one or more small or mid size entities
- Experience in filing VAT monthly advance tax returns
- Excellent knowledge of accounting regulations and procedures
- Hands-on experience with accounting software (experience with Oracle Netsuite is a plus)
- Good MS Excel skills
- Excellent English and German skills
What we offer
- As a fully remote and completely distributed team, you can do your best work from anywhere you are the happiest
- Merit-based culture with substantial growth opportunities
- Trust-based work organize your own schedule. We want to celebrate results, not hours spent working
- Collaborative team culture where everyone’s input is valued
- Subsidised gym membership subscription and other benefits
- Training and development allowance
- Opportunities to get to know some of your colleagues at our offices
- Regular virtual events and annual team meetups
*Some benefits may vary due to local law and regulations.
Who we are
WorkMotion is a remote-first HR-tech startup founded in 2020. We offer an all-in-one HR platform to our clients, allowing them to compliantly hire the very best talent anywhere in the world (WorkGlobal & WorkDirect). Additionally, we enable our customers to retain their talents by offering them location-flexible temporary employment abroad through our easy to use WorkFlex product.
WorkMotion is led by an experienced founding team and backed by some of the most renowned investors globally. You will be part of our incredibly intercultural team distributed all over this beautiful planet and will have the chance to learn and grow with the company. If you like to roll up your sleeves and go all in, we can do it and build the #futureofwork together! We’d love to see you soon.
No matter what you look like, where you’re from or where you prefer to work, we encourage all to apply. We believe that the more diversified we are, the more we can revolutionise the working world!