- USA Only
- 5 applicants
Accounting and Finance
LoadSpring is expanding beyond hosting into the world of predictive transformation. At LoadSpring, we bridge innovation and transformation with our LoadSpring Cloud Platform and the integrated data capabilities we provide through ProjectINTEL™. Our technology solutions provide a secure hosting platform to run the project and capital-intensive industries most crucial project applications, delivering a reporting and analytical database of clean, accurate, relevant, and structured data.
LoadSpring’s innovative, tenacious, and driven professionals benefit from a unique working environment where our teams blend varying perspectives, experiences, and technologies to solve complex problems. In our value-filled environment, you’ll feel supported with workplace flexibility, commitment to health and wellness, and varied professional growth opportunities. We are excited to invite you to apply for our Accountant position and see how you can help top companies around the globe unlock the power of their data and position them to make the best strategic business decisions!
About the Accountant position:
As an Accountant at LoadSpring, you will be in charge of owning the Accounts Receivable cycle, from receiving and posting payments to working with customers on invoice issue resolution, including credit memos, purchase orders, supplier portal updates, and timely payment resolution, to name a few. You will assist with monthly reconciliations, annual audits, and other processes in Finance. You will also cross-train and act as a backup for the Accounts Payable cycle.
What you’ll need to be a successful Accountant:
- Bachelor’s degree
- 2-4 years of experience in Accounting, Finance, Accounts Receivable
- Solid working knowledge of accounting principals
- Analytical thinker with problem-solving skills
What you’ll do as an Accountant:
- Receives Payments in NetSuite.
- Ensures invoices are sent with the appropriate PO.
- Works with customers to obtain POs and payment details.
- Works with customers to obtain payment plans for past-due payments.
- Coordinates A/R matters with other departments.
- Works with CPA on A/R-related matters for Audit.
- Cross-trained as a backup for Accounts Payable Cycle and other processes in Finance.
We are proud of our high-energy and all-around fun working environment. Our team loves to come to work, loves to learn, and loves to win.
- We offer the following perks to keep you happy, healthy, and engaged at work
- Investment in your cultural development by paying for you to take vacations abroad!
- An entrepreneurial culture where employees are empowered, leadership is open, and your ideas are executed.
- A spot where executives are your partners who encourage innovation and your growth.
- An entire company passionate about our cloud, technology, and top-notch customer service.
- A place where collaboration is highly valuable and all our employees feel like they sit in the office!
- As well as the usual benefits: Health, Dental, Vision, Life, Disability, 401k with a match, and more!
Compensation : $60,000 – $70,000 per year depending on experience
LoadSpring Solutions Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
U.S. Citizenship or Lawful Permanent Residence status may be required for certain positions. For positions requiring U.S. Citizenship or Lawful Permanent Resident status, verification of such status will be required upon accepting employment.
Your privacy is very important to us, for more information on how we protect your information please visit: https://www.loadspring.com/privacy-statement/.